Deutschlandspiegel 244/1975 1975
01 ice sports in Berlin in ice stadium held athletes on shoulders. Players of the hockey team of the Berlin Skating Club wave after winning the German championship in ice hockey. Kurfürstendamm street sign. Dare with brewery horses, that big sign: we congratulate the Berlin Skating Club to the German Cup. Athletes waving from cars. Art skating of the Europe Center. Skaters on the ice rink. The ice stadium. National Center for ice sports. Speed skater training on 400 metres of ice rink. Spectators on stand. Workshop man handles attached Eisstöcken in hand work. Curling. Sticks sliding across the ice and hit against each other. Student ice hockey. Boy with a helmet and face shield run on the ice. Viewers, bearded young man with a blond child. Boys playing ice hockey. Boy falls. Game of the BSC in the ice rink on the Berlin exhibition grounds. Audience clapping. Players hugging after scoring. Goalkeeper sits in front of his goal. Referee takes puck. Advertisement: BZ at noon, Gasag. Jägermeister.
02. Chancellor in the United States military band marches on in the garden of the White House. Henry Kissinger and his wife Nancy in the conversation. Gerald Ford coming out of the House. Fanfare brass. Car driving before. Car blow opens. Quit Helmut Schmidt and Hans-Dietrich Genscher. Gerald Ford welcomes Helmut Schmidt at the car. Profiles, Helmut Schmidt in addition to Gerald Ford. Helmut Schmidt and Gerald Ford walk down front of the stand. Children wave German flags. Gerald Ford and Helmut Schmidt in armchairs by the fireplace sitting in conversation. Close-up of Helmut Schmidt gets out of the car and enters with Kissinger the National Press Club. Washington, Capitol City image. Helmut Schmidt speaks Club in the national press English (energy policy - stability policy). Helmut Schmidt goes next to Henry Kissinger to helicopters. Helicopter rises, large.
03. Federal Award for good form (bike story) cyclists on the road, from behind. Legs appear. Cycling field on the road. Drivers in the curve in colorful jerseys. Young boy with red coat and Red Hat with white pomp ohm as a spectator. Bicycle exhibition. Hercules stand. Various bikes. Blond boy with green anorak and man with glasses as a viewer. Photos from the bicycle's history: in 1817: Carl Freiherr Dreis by Sauerborn introduces a two wheel. Development of wheel with large front wheel and a small rear wheel. Different bicycle models a. d. time of the 19th century. Man drives on impeller and high front wheel. Large image: Federal Prize gute form 1974, girl on bicycle hint of. Man rides bicycle. Distribution of prizes for the winners. The excellent models: Folding bike, multi purpose bicycle, road bike. Settings of part of. Designs of new models. Girl runs on modern wheel. Combination bicycle for shopping, tours and tandem bike.
04. London: International market for contemporary art 1974 rod moves across xylophone boards and displays. Small balls hanging over drums and timpani and set up. Violin is touched with movable bar. Intermediate cuts: Modern houses facades. Frame with small bridges. Small rod guitar plucks, beats on tambourine. Visitors to the exhibition. Italian gallery with abstract images of a Japanese artist. Visitors entertained at round table. Various paintings. Art Nouveau. Kitsch images. Photo painting a man's sharp - fuzzy distortion.
05. Mexican folklore group in Rothenburg and Munich swivel over the rooftops of Rothenburg ob der Tauber. Close-ups of Mexicans as intermediate cuts. Mexicans stand on the running boards of VW (Volkswagen) in costumes. Coach driving. City gate of Rothenburg. City walls. Historical game: 1631 field Marshall rides a Tilly in the city. Large glasses with wine will be handed over to the Mayor. To save city order, the beaker needs to be emptied. Man photographed. Mayor drink from tankards. Little girls wearing headscarves among the spectators. Mexicans sing and make music with guitars on the market square. Mexican dances with blond girl on the arm. Crying little boy on the arm by Mexicans. Intermediate cut Mexico City, street, several VW in parking lot. Munich: Bavarian Trachtenkapelle marches, behind the Mexican musicians. Mexican and Bavarian dancers dance on the street. People wave. Two oxen pull a beer keg. The Münchner Kindl beckons. The Oktoberfest Oktoberfest. Man carries a child on the back, with gingerbread heart "My love". Mexicans go in roundabouts and toast with beer Stein. Roller coaster. Carousels in alternating with Mexican faces cut. The Bavaria.
Persons in the Film
Eishockey ; Fahrrad ; Art ; Migrant workers ; Schlittschuhlaufen ; Policy ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Ice skating ; curling ; Craft ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Photographers ; cycling ; Aerospace ; Advertising ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: North America ; Cities: South America ; Dance ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Military ; Holiday ; festivals ; Competitions ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; State visit ; 01 16 mm project ; Military ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 426/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 383/1957
Aus dem befreiten München
Welt im Film 123/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 43/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 620/1961
Welt im Bild 50/1953