Deutschlandspiegel 219/1972 29.11.1972
1 Hamburg: Polo Polo players in the game side by side galloping slow motion. Taping the legs of horses before the game. Cock is wrapped. Polo player shows the four basic strokes ZL. Lawn will be patched during the break. Viewers running on the lawn to the contact set. Polo game scenes, partly in ZL.
02. Bonn: Bundestag elections 1972 Rut Brandt and Willy Brandt at the polling station. Willy Brandt's ballot paper in the ballot box. Rainer Barzel enters a polling station. Photo graphs. Barzel waving at people. Edward Kennedy and wife in election night in Germany. Herbert Wehner in the ZDF election Studio. Walter Scheel, surrounded by reporters. Cold buffet in the CDU - Center. Barzel, surrounded by people: "we will continue to fight to ward off evil, and we will remain just in opposition." Genscher, laughing. Ehmke, large, Günther grass. Rut Brandt, laughing, in addition to son Mathias. Willy Brandt in addition to Walter Scheel standing: "this election has strengthened the new political center. I will do what is necessary so that she will confirm the binding force of our people in the next four years as being the most. "Now we Let's go left, but happy to work for our Federal Republic of Germany, for the peace, the word obliged, with the us in the autumn 1969 on the road made: we To want be a people of good neighbours, inside and outside." Handshake Brandt - Scheel. Brandt on the terrace in front of the Palais Schaumburg. Front of the House people with torches.
03. ride on the Rhine runs sightseeing boats on the Rhine. People on board. Panoramic view to the shore. Rhine town. Railway runs on the Bank. Castles of the Rhine between Bingen and Koblenz. Passing vineyards. Farmers at harvest. Grapes are cut from the vine. Trek passes through narrow village road with trailer. Vinification the grapes and wine cellar. Castle Johannesberg. Cellar Master opens door to cellar. Bottles stored on shelves. Butler pulls out bottles. The Lorelei rock. Travelers aboard the excursion boat.
04. Berliner festwochen poster Berliner festwochen. The Kurfürstendamm with pedestrians. The Schiller - theatre. Program in the notice board of the Deutsche Oper. Visitors in the foyer of the Deutsche Oper. Performance of Elektra by Richard Strauß. Danton's Död poster. Performance of the Royal dramatic Theatre Stockholm of Büchner's play. Game in the backyard of the Art Academy and on the road. Gallows is built. Exhibition of artists association the bridge with Berlin's paintings before the first world war. Images of Ernst Ludwig of Kirchner's "Berlin Demimonde" expressionistic appearance. Troupe from Paris with Grand Magic Circus. Final of performance. Colorful troupe before the curtain.
05. Berlin: 6 - hour - motor boat racing motor boat is lowered to crane. Start of motor. Racing boats in the race. Dieter Schwarz leads up to 200 cc. Turning in the class. Spray of water. Refuel at the pit on the shore. Capsized boat is pulled ashore. Dieter Schwarz will be the winner.
Persons in the Film
Motorbootsport ; Rhein (Fluss) ; Bundestagswahl ; Polo ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; Harvest ; Leisure, recreation ; Pedestrian ; motor boat race ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Cultural events ; Art ; Landscapes ; Holiday ; Transport: General ; Elections ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Weinbauer ; Theater (auch Musiktheater, Oper, Operette) ; 01 16 mm project ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 66/1953
Welt im Film 269/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 835/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 330/1956