Deutschlandspiegel 211/1972 29.03.1972
1 Munich: Olympic posters of Stachus in Munich with car and pedestrian traffic. Towers of the Church of our Lady in addition to Olympic poster. Exhibition of art graphics on Olympia. There is a lot of pedestrian before the Town Hall. Individual designs of Olympic posters (intermediate cuts). Transformer cityscape of Munich. Phases of motion of runners - stills from film strips. Construction Olympic Stadium with a roof. Air consumption: Zugspitze with new hotel, Castle Herrenchiemsee, Königssee, Castle new Swan stone.
02. Bonn: Federal day debate "East contracts" totals of the plenary Assembly Hall with members of Parliament. Members of Parliament, half-close. Walter Scheel on Government Bank, half-close. Willy Brandt in addition to Scheel sitting on the Government bench, half-close. Rainer Barzel speaks to the East treaties: we, ladies and gentlemen, To want the right to self-determination and freedom of movement, and include our opinion to the lasting peace order, then the people agree, because people have tangible and felt something like this. "That's why we say to this Treaty: not so!" As a listener Kurt Georg Kiesinger in addition to Ludwig Erhard, half-close. Barzel takes concept at the end of his speech, and leaves the speaker's podium. Review: Willy Brandt in addition to Alexej N. Kossygin in German Soviet Treaty. Walter Scheel in addition to Brandt at contract signing. Handshake Brandt Józef Cyrankiewicz. Brandt and Cyrankiewicz signing. Willy Brandt speaks before the Bundestag: "the renunciation of violence and the principles of peaceful coexistence have become a thing of the European and international politics. You take it so ladies and gentlemen, as I say it, today we may one include nine policy still the pace-setters, tomorrow we would be counted to at best the laggards." Deputies clapping (shot from behind). Scheel says: "the treaties have passed an initial test. Without them it would not To give a Berlin settlement." Berlin: small bus through BIP. Wall sentries. Officials from Berlin carry packages with passenger licence forms. Sign on House: office visits and travel Affairs. Berlin applicants in the passenger licence issuing office when handling and filling out the forms. People queue in front of the entrance.
03. Frankfurt: Inauguration of the air port train station Frankfurt airport retracts. Gustav Heinemann on the train platform in the company immediately next to Prime Minister Albert Osswald. Gustav Heinemann speaks at ceremony for the opening of the new clearance facilities: "I wish all time good starts and good landings Frankfurt airport. With this wish I set the new receipt storage through a button now." As a listener Albert Osswald alongside Georg Leber, half-close. The lights above the switches of the lobby to flare up. Settings of the airfield facilities. Aircraft on the airfield. TWA plane is drawn. Lufthansa Boeing applies at the start. Cooks in the kitchens of Lufthansa. Cooking taste from soup. Distribution portions. Menus on plates. Stewardesses make-up mirrors. The largest maintenance hangar in the world. Technician maintenance of the machines. Lufthansa pilots before dashboard in the Simulator. Training in the Simulator with Visual Simulator. Landing of the Lufthansa Boeing from right to left in the image (Jumbo Jet).
04. Bremen: Jill Smith - exchange student from Australia Jill Smith with Basques Knit Beanie CAP and dark hair speaks: "my name is Jill Smith and I live in Adely, the capital of South Australia. Two months ago, I came to Germany, to learn the German language and German life. I won a scholarship, which was established by the society of Australian German student exchange. Jill with a German host family (father, mother, two daughters) on the coffee table. Jill and Manor German girl get on the bike and ride through the town via bridge to the school to Wilhelmshaven. Pan across a young girl in the class. The German family with Jill take a trip to Bremen Cathedral. Swiveling about the Bremen Roland, great. The Bremen town musicians. The Glockengasse. Glockenspiel. Family and Jill go through the alley.
05. food: Research the psychology of colors - children's Hospital yellow façade of houses with gray Windows. Pan across yellow chimney. Red stairs in front of factory building. Studio for color advice. Psychologist Hermann Janisch, big, color programs designed factories, kindergartens and schools. Color scales. Entrance to the children's Hospital. Director of the children's Clinic: "the atmosphere of a hospital is essential for the well-being of the young patients. We know that the colour design of the rooms, in which a child is during his Krankenlagers, is extremely important. We have tried to take advantage of this knowledge in the construction of our hospital." Colorful picture on the wall of the room. Colorful walls in the hospital corridors and hospital rooms. Reception room with colourful furniture and walls. Little girl with rat tails, great playing. Dark-haired boy is built with modules. Boy is in the hospital room on a bed. Doctor in dark blue coat speaks to hm. Sisters in blue coats. Large kids painting hangs on the wall. Sister takes colored bedding out of the closet. Little boy playing in the hospital bed, total.
Persons in the Film
Bundestag ; Rhein-Main-Flughafen ; Policy ; Olympia Vorbereitungen ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Children ; Education, youth ; Research ; Pedestrian ; Olympics 1972 ; Pacts ; Political events ; Reviews ; beauty care ; Schools, training ; Sailing ; Sports details, fouls ; Townscapes: Germany ; Surfing ; Medicine ; Transport: General ; Contracts ; veterinary medicine ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Viermächte-Abkommen ; Frankfurt am Main ; 01 16 mm project ; Surfing ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 983/1968
Welt im Bild 53/1953
Der Flachs und seine Veredelung
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 216/1954
Welt im Bild 213/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 791/1965
Welt im Bild 115/1954