Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1002/1969 08.04.1969
01 Brandt in Canada breakdown from UFA 663 / 1 - same section. Brandt gets out of aircraft and will be welcomed by Foreign Minister Sharp. Driving record by Ottawa. Brandt sitting in the rear of car, great. Sharp, great. Brandt enters Parliament building. In conversation with sharp, great. Handshake.
02. Holland: 1 nuclear power plant construction of the nuclear power station at Dodewaard, Transfokator. Reactor at the plant. Indoor shots. Radioactive radiation can be tested with Geiger counters. Control point. Queen Juliana opens nuclear power plant with the push of a button. Long shot of the work.
03. action "Clearly driving" - crosswalk breakdown from UFA 663 / 3 - same section. Time lapse footage of pedestrians and cars in the street. Excited man at the wheel in motion. Zebra stripes. Old woman's shaking of zebra stripes. Driving record in car in sight. Zebra stripes. Woman with headscarf is on crosswalk. Hand turns great. Wife goes beyond zebra stripes. Cars. Foot is ticking brake's big, to warn Han. Titles with arrows "action clearly driving".
04. fashion from Portugal fashion photographer photographed a mannequin in a wedding dress on the road in the stormy wind. Demonstration of long wedding dresses. Mannequin rides donkey carts with horse. Running on the beach, ZL. Running with Flyaway dress among the rocks and on the beach.
05. Portugal: Lisbon boat cityscape in the port. The Salazar suspension bridge over the Tagus River. Drive over the bridge. The Belemkloster. Long shot of the city. Cable car as transportation. Heavy traffic in the street. Fountain and monument. Traffic COP regulates traffic. Avenue da Liberdade. Man rides donkey carts. Old small houses of the old city Alfama. Old men sit on bench. Pigeons on the square. Laundry hangs in a narrow alley. Long shot of the city on the shore.
06. Romania: Schlager Festival in Brasov city. Flags. Singer bows on the stage in the Ballroom. Ballroom with total audience. Sound mixer to mixer. Actuality and forth dancing sings Conny Vink / Netherlands. It is 3. Hanya Pazeltova / CSSR sings a French Chanson and 2 winner and winner of the "Golden Heart" Luminitza Dobrescu / Romania sings.
07. Prague: Tumult and jubilation to ice hockey victory over the Soviet Union crowd on the road. Flags are waved. Move to the Wenzelzplatz. Newspapers are plugged into torches. Relocation of the Soviet airline Aeroflot and demonstration in front of building. Reception of ice hockey at the airfield. Players go through people trellis. Hands to stretch them.
08 Basel: Driving skill on race cars at the start. Hood of Porsche is lifted and oil level checked. Cars on the track at drive through defined goals. Recording out of car. Car turns. Car passes at gate and turns when turning. Siggi long on Porsche Carrera as a winner on the line.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Electricity ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Police ; Shipping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Townscapes: North America ; Animals (except dogs) ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Transport: General ; Science and research ; Outlander ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Hockey ; Jobs ; Astrology ; Buildings in Europe ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1002/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Brandt in Canada first Dutch nuclear power plant origin: Polygoon action "clear driving" fashion in Portugal origin: Gaumont Lisbon - portrait of origin: Fox Hungaro Schlager Festival in Romania origin: Sahia reception of Czechoslovakia ice hockey and Siegesfeifer origin: State, Bratislava racing skill in the Switzerland origin: Cine journal at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 794/1965
Welt im Film 343/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 598/1961
Welt im Bild 121/1954