Die Zeit unter der Lupe 937/1968 09.01.1968
01 Bremerhaven: 5000 soldiers of the British army of the Rhine to leave Germany military truck runs up ramp. Ship on the quay. Military vehicles drive on transport ship Sir Tristram. Military vehicles on the deck.
02. USSR: Largest power plant of the world in Siberia skulduggery site of the power plant. Crane components. Welding work.
03. Southampton: Race of English students through pubs funny clad students walk through town with stretchers. Student on stretcher drinking beer. Race from pub to pub. Beer drinkers. Barrel is rolled. Drunk drunk on stretcher.
04. Knokke: experimental film festival young couple goes along the seashore. Movie posters. Film clips "moving forms". Discussion board. Tangible dispute over demands for reality-related documentary.
05. London: boat exhibition Francis Chichester, great, and his boat Gipsy moth. One man submarine. Boat Ocean Bird with two arms, very safe. Small boat with Badenixe. Water skiing in the bathtub.
06. London: Short clips from car racing racing car exhibition. Race car driving head-on in the image. Race cars on exhibition. Ferris wheel. Motor. Ralleywagen with driver. Racing veterans dating back to 1920. Most modern cars.
07. Hamburg: spin school - car slip exercises in ice and snow shield ADAC training ground. Cars driving through curves on exercise course in the snow and ice. Wheel turns on the spot. Proceed in cautious approach. Ride in the snow. Gently braking on descents. Countermeasures during spin cycle.
08th Oberstdorf: Glockshuber / Danne run Olympic freestyle Glockshuber / Danne run their Olympic free skate. Coach Zeller makes notes, great. From viewers Manfred Schnelldorfer, great.
09 Berlin: 20 years get Schöneberger of sängerknaben of choir of bus (title underground). Boys go through square and proceed up escalator. The Memorial Church in the snow. The boys sing. The conductor talks about the choir, o-ton: "just the situation of the city of Berlin was Yes, who has made our repertoire. The Berlin song is focus on the Repertoire and want to advertise outside and in the city joy exhort always ready, to this situation. "Ernst Reuter has and called time Berlin's youngest Ambassador and we so want, we want to fulfill this obligation." Conductor conducted outdoors with coat and scarf. Boys sing, go through snow and in the forest.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Schöneberger Sängerknaben ; Chichester, Francis ; Danne, Wolfgang ; Glockshuber, Margot ; Schnelldorfer, Manfred ; Zeller, Walter
USSR ; London ; Southampton ; Cologne ; Bremerhaven ; Knokke ; Berlin ; Hamburg ; Oberstdorf
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating ; Electricity ; Interviews ; Youth ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Military ; Jobs ; Construction ; Exhibitions ; construction ; Entertainment, festivals ; Crew ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 937/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Rhine army moves from camera: Zimpel, Rühe, Seib of the world's largest power plant origin: Sovkino Ragtime Southampton origin: Pathé news Knokke: Film Festival origin: Belgavox technology boat show origin: Pathé news racing car exhibition spin school origin: Pathé news spin school (car exercises b. ice & snow) camera: Seib sports ice skating: Glockshuber Danne camera: Rau current cycles 20 years Schöneberger of sängerknaben camera: Pahl origin: Archive A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Hochschule, Herd der Unruhe was wollen die Studenten?
Welt im Film 80/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 664/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 274/1955