Die Zeit unter der Lupe 893/1967 07.03.1967
01 aid for Afghanistan - Kraftwerk Mahipar rider on wild horses in Equestrian Games. Music Group playing in the TV station of Afghanistan. Mixer. Textile factory in Gulbahar, spinning machines. Construction of the power plant of Mahipar. Construction force at work. Excavators, big, drop stones. Workers bake bread in holes in the ground. Construction of tunnel in the rock. Load donkeys carry building materials to the construction site. TRUCK driving slowly in the mountains. Local workers. Construction of the power plant, total.
02. US base Okinawa cars on road. Market in Okinawa. Airplane flies. An old woman of full of wrinkles, great face. Images of war from the conquest of Okinawa by the Americans in World War 2. Tanks, flamethrowers, Japanese are captured. US flag, great. Americans go next to Japanese girl. Face of the old woman, screen-filling. American soldiers on Okinawa during the training for use in Viet Nam in the area during maneuvers.
03. San Francisco: Homecoming of the aircraft carrier Coral Sea from Viet Nam aircraft carriers in the port, total. Women are on land. Kids with balloons. U.S. soldiers go by the ship. Hugging and kissing the women and children.
04. England: launching of the 2nd nuclear submarine the U-boot with the English flag. Naming. Sub runs from the stack. Looking to people, screen-filling.
05. London: continue moving from Scotland Yard police officers on motorcycles. Employees in the old building check files. Check of fingerprints. Papers and files, and files are packed in containers for moving. The new Scotland Yard building. The headquarters. Tube files appointed officers. Police check before city map.
06. Vienna: World Championships in figure skating pairs: running the winner Oleg and Ludmilla Protopopow. Audience clapping. Margot Glockshuber - Wolfgang Danne run free skate and won the silver medal. Among the spectators, Hans Jürgen Bäumler, talking to young girls, half-close. Women's single: Freestyle Champion Peggy Fleming / United States. Peggy Fleming crashes. Freestyle the 2 Gabriele Seyfert from Chemnitz.
07. Dortmund: German Indoor Athletics Championships breakdown from UFA 554/7 - same section. Title: Sprint over the wood, image: high jumper. Hochspringerinnen. 60 m hurdles women: it wins Inge Schell, running partially, ZL. Triple jump: Michael Sauer jumps and WINS with 16.36 m, ZL. 400 m: Manfred Kinder WINS. Pole vault: It wins Rainer Liese, ZL. Starter is launching pad. 80 m hurdles women.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Danne, Wolfgang ; Fleming, Peggy ; Glockshuber, Margot ; Kinder, Manfred ; Liese, Rainer ; Belosowa, Ludmilla ; Protopopow, Oleg ; Sauer, Michael ; Seyfert, Gabriele ; Schell, Inge
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Customs ; Ice skating ; Industry ; Flags ; Women, mothers ; Police ; Reviews ; Radio, television ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Asia ; Cities: South America ; Technology ; Costumes ; War, prisoners of war ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Military ; Currency ; Construction ; Buildings in Europe ; Industrial ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 893/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand increased development aid Mahipar spotlight on US base Okinava origin: Asahi news information return of the "Coral Sea" from Viet Nam origin: Metro new brit. Submarine origin: Pathé news moving from Scotland Yard origin: Pathé News Sports Figure Skating Championships pair skating & Einezell. in Vienna origin: Austria of 14 Hallenleichtathletikmeistersch. in Dortmund camera: Starke, l., Zaki A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 204/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 507/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 945/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 544/1960
Land der Hoffnung
Welt im Film 128/1947