Die Zeit unter der Lupe 865/1966 23.08.1966
01 the Turkey earthquake debris. Fallen together houses. Men digging in the rubble. People from debris. People from shelters. Tents.
02. flooding in Austria flooded houses. Torn railway tracks. Fallen signal mast. Debris from homes. People recover belongings. Man wearing image. VW goes through water. Travellers with suitcases. Destroyed car. People riding in a rubber dinghy.
03. mini city near Düsseldorf the towers of the Church of our Lady. Men paint on the model city. The TV Tower. The Brandenburg Gate Quadriga is used up. The Brandenburg Gate. Houses of Rothenburg ob der Tauber. Woman sweeps in the mini city streets. Car traffic in the background.
04. Munich: Telephone and remote write equipment in major bank revolving glass door to the entrance hall of the Bank. Modern banking Hall. Bank employees on computer. Neon lights up. Relay of a phone. Everything electronic. Electronic Telegraph in operation. Optical document sorter. Computer sorted documents and distribute them.
05. accident story: defective plug Joachim Teege lies on the carpet and viewed through magnifying glass. Man lying on the carpet. Joachim Teege considered plug. Hands of the man of who, when the unqualified repair plug. He put the plug into wall socket, then touch lamp and gets a shock. Joachim Teege lift image by Theodor Körner "Oh life is people quickly... but as life is bad."
06. Stuttgart: Portrait referee Rudolf Kreitlein referee Kreitlein as referees on the football field. Kreitlein close-up. Kreitlein in his tailor Studio sewing and try on. Soccer pictures and soccer balls hanging on the wall. In shelf souvenirs and awards from all over the world. Kreitlein forest run. Dr. Haese Kreitlein questioned about his work as a referee, o-ton: "What bothers you during a game the most?" - "Probably the audience, when she criticized fanatically any decision of the arbitrator." - "responding to calls to the public?" - "not to the referee, he should decide according to their own perception." - "it's always?" - "Yes, well, maybe not quite. But it is not the audience felt be somehow point out his other decision let the referee by the audience."-"What rules make themselves the most wrong decisions?"-"probably the offside rule and the benefit determination. Namely the offside rule that is so, the viewers do not know when it is offside. The referee should do just anything to keep himself physically fit. "Why football referees in Germany have the important thing is, viewers should be trained more having regard to rule, then not the many heckling from the audience and that irritate the referee." - more enemies than friends?"-"a referee will scandalize always with his decisions this audience or the audience, because the audience always thinks she knows they know better as the referee. The referee has only his task ahead of them and wants to, wants to do well and want to look good." Kreitlein during training on the football field, in the swimming pool. Kreitlein as a referee on the Court.
07. Cologne: Football of 1 FC Cologne - Munich 1860 2-0 Cologne, big goat mascot. Playback on the field. From Munich's attack. Attack of Cologne. Defensive player from Munich deflects the ball into his own net. Viewers behind bars wipes up the eyes. Cologne cover fends off the Munich attacks. Overath is placed in the penalty area and scored penalty. Spectators cheering with arms raised. Different scenes of defence by goalkeeper in ZL. Listless spectators and boys.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Hobby ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Football ; Portraits ; Postal, postal services ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Technology ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Mascot ; People ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Water ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 865/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Information earthquake in Turkey origin: vis news severe weather in Austria origin: Austria mini city near Düsseldorf camera: Luppa SEL technology camera: Rau accident story: defective plug sports portrait: referee Kreitlein camera: rough football: 1.FC Köln and Munich 1860 camera: Luppa, reason, l. start and end mark
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 279/1950
Welt im Film 256/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 921/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 129/1952