01 the Turkey earthquake debris. Fallen together houses. Men digging in the rubble. People from debris. People from shelters. Tents.
02. flooding in Austria flooded houses. Torn railway tracks. Fallen signal mast. Debris from homes. People recover belongings. Man wearing image. VW goes through water. Travellers with suitcases. Destroyed car. People riding in a rubber dinghy.
03. mini city near Düsseldorf the towers of the Church of our Lady. Men paint on the model city. The TV Tower. The Brandenburg Gate Quadriga is used up. The Brandenburg Gate. Houses of Rothenburg ob der Tauber. Woman sweeps in the mini city streets. Car traffic in the background.
04. Munich: Telephone and remote write equipment in major bank revolving glass door to the entrance hall of the Bank. Modern banking Hall. Bank employees on computer. Neon lights up. Relay of a phone. Everything electronic. Electronic Telegraph in operation. Optical document sorter. Computer sorted documents and distribute them.
05. accident story: defective plug Joachim Teege lies on the carpet and viewed through magnifying glass. Man lying on the carpet. Joachim Teege considered plug. Hands of the man of who, when the unqualified repair plug. He put the plug into wall socket, then touch lamp and gets a shock. Joachim Teege lift image by Theodor Körner "Oh life is people quickly... but as life is bad."
06. Stuttgart: Portrait referee Rudolf Kreitlein referee Kreitlein as referees on the football field. Kreitlein close-up. Kreitlein in his tailor Studio sewing and try on. Soccer pictures and soccer balls hanging on the wall. In shelf souvenirs and awards from all over the world. Kreitlein forest run. Dr. Haese Kreitlein questioned about his work as a referee, o-ton: "What bothers you during a game the most?" - "Probably the audience, when she criticized fanatically any decision of the arbitrator." - "responding to calls to the public?" - "not to the referee, he should decide according to their own perception." - "it's always?" - "Yes, well, maybe not quite. But it is not the audience felt be somehow point out his other decision let the referee by the audience."-"What rules make themselves the most wrong decisions?"-"probably the offside rule and the benefit determination. Namely the offside rule that is so, the viewers do not know when it is offside. The referee should do just anything to keep himself physically fit. "Why football referees in Germany have the important thing is, viewers should be trained more having regard to rule, then not the many heckling from the audience and that irritate the referee." - more enemies than friends?"-"a referee will scandalize always with his decisions this audience or the audience, because the audience always thinks she knows they know better as the referee. The referee has only his task ahead of them and wants to, wants to do well and want to look good." Kreitlein during training on the football field, in the swimming pool. Kreitlein as a referee on the Court.
07. Cologne: Football of 1 FC Cologne - Munich 1860 2-0 Cologne, big goat mascot. Playback on the field. From Munich's attack. Attack of Cologne. Defensive player from Munich deflects the ball into his own net. Viewers behind bars wipes up the eyes. Cologne cover fends off the Munich attacks. Overath is placed in the penalty area and scored penalty. Spectators cheering with arms raised. Different scenes of defence by goalkeeper in ZL. Listless spectators and boys.
Origin / Type of content
Information earthquake in Turkey origin: vis news severe weather in Austria origin: Austria mini city near Düsseldorf camera: Luppa SEL technology camera: Rau accident story: defective plug sports portrait: referee Kreitlein camera: rough football: 1.FC Köln and Munich 1860 camera: Luppa, reason, l. start and end mark
Information: Earthquake: global relief operations for the disaster area in Turkey some time ago had geologists studied the underground of the city and predicted an earthquake. Their warnings were not taken into account. Today is the Eastern Turk varto a dead city, one of over 150 villages were destroyed by an earthquake.
The number of dead lying under the rubble of collapsed homes, is uncertain. Since the beginning of this century, around 700000 people in earthquake were killed. A number that shows how urgent it is, the technical medium of our time to take advantage of a timely warning of the earthquake.
Severe weather: Floods and rain devastate parts of Tyrol and for thousands of German tourists, the holiday in the South of South Germany took an unpleasant end. In East Tyrol and upper Carinthia, devastating severe weather led to floods and floods. The water falling to Valley destroyed bridges, houses and railways. Traffic came to a complete standstill.
So far, over 20 dead have been recovered. But the full extent of the damage is still not to be overlooked. It is long one of Europe's most beautiful holiday has found her old face.
Architecture: Liliput town near Düsseldorf takes the message by the architect more than 20 million mark comes from Düsseldorf finally with the nose for the big business. In 9 years built it after Dutch model - for more than 20 million marks they have correctly hearing: 20 million mark - a Liliput town were collected in the scale and faithfully 8000 German buildings. There are Dummies - tailor-made for the mass tourism of our days - Germany from the plastic bag, as time-saving and low-cost: A minute of silence for the German Division at the Brandenburg Gate, short devotional at the Munich Frauenkirche Church and the Pauber - one of a new marriage in Rothenburg ob der Tauber - a Germany travel in 60 minutes for all 5 mark children pay slightly more than half.
Technology of tomorrow a Munich Bank Home tests new telephonic and distance write plants silent, as the transition to the world of tomorrow [...] llzogen has, receives the flair of a modern Bank that [...] the silent their technique is unobtrusive and yet much [...] ationeller, comprehensive, powerful.
Rattling the Entryphone gave traditional style rely on professionals, whose working was to find errors.
In tubes filled with inert gas, the morning closed contacts are with the help of electronic components. The quasi electronic everything of the future knows no mechanics and thus no wear and tear. It works faster and is quiet as a pocket watch.
The currently fastest remote writing system in the world, used four times so far in Germany, writes 160 characters per second - 160 letters or numbers. Only on electrochemical ways with wandering needle packages, this speed can be achieved, to hunt, for example, weather services and stock quotes across the continents.
This optical document sorters finally falls rationalization in big banks under the keyword. For him, that the age of the hole cards is over. For 160000 DM, he reads the original documents, sort them, and then passes the data to the processing plant - 36000 documents in an hour - unless there is a boom that requires this workload.
ABC of dying: death to the socket on the experiences of a family father repairs the weekend "I'm looking for... Traces of..."
"The connector can't help it. It should be repaired. By this gentleman, there."
"A man who stood with both feet on the ground. An experienced man. At this moment but it is a vital experience before a new,: the experience saying that electrical repairs are not for amateurs. But his means: but a little something. He thinks..."
"Oh life is people, quickly..."
"Theodor Körner says."
"... life is bad!"
Referee: A life with the whistle to the start to the Bundesliga season we introduce: Rudolf Kreitlein a master tailor has been 28 years the hobby to be impartial at the start of the Bundesliga season we once watched the man in black who can whistle out of the thousands on the clutches or entice by their applause. Rudolf Kreitlein of one of the most famous football referee German - his Schneider Studio tells of the great battles, where the hopes of millions of pans have been fulfilled or destroyed by him. His souvenirs and awards from around the world who praise the impartiality of the arbitrator and to praise the skill of the cutter, fill the bookcase in the secluded Stuttgart apartment.
28 years of power on the green lawns have shaped his Habitus. More than a thousand games have been decided under his direction.
"What bothers you during a game the most?"
"Probably the audience, when she criticized fanatically any decision of the referee."
"Respond to shouts of the audience?"
"Not to the referee, he should decide according to their own perception."
"It always goes?"
"Yes, well, maybe not quite. "But it's not the audience felt supposed, somehow point out his other decision let the referee by the audience."
"What rules make themselves the most wrong decisions?"
"Probably the offside rule and the benefit determination. Namely the offside rule that is so, the viewers do not know when it is offside. The referee should do just anything to keep himself physically fit. The important thing is, viewers should be trained more having regard to rule, then not the many heckling from the audience and that irritate the referee."
The 46 Kreitlein trained him intensely like no other, to about 15 km call the durchzustehens condition Bock in 90 minutes his colleagues. "Why did football referee in Germany more enemies than friends?"
"A referee will scandalize always with his decisions this audience or the audience, because the audience always thinks she knows they know better as the referee. The referee has only his task ahead of them and would like to, would do well and want to look good."
Football - start hitting 1 FC Cologne the disappointing champions Munich 1860 2-0 goals Cologne mascot opened the season. 1. FC plays against 1860 Munich.
Defending champion 1860, in white pants, still summer football provides over long distances. His Appendix is not saves with louder criticism.
The Cologne "goat Bock Elf" has more success and more Glüek with her actions. In the 25th minute, Munich's Bishop Peter deflects the ball into his own net: 1-0.
A gateway to the howling.
In return, Munich's storm of the internationals will fail. The Cologne cover cannot be overcome. Two minutes later, our cameras record a classic foul. Overath falls in the Munich area on a leg that foul was left to stand. Penalty. Overath himself dethroned "King Radi". Cologne leads 2-0.
In the second half, only a mediocre game manages two teams. And the rise of in admission prices contributes to the lips of the audience shapes the shortest soccer commentary, which is understood by all between Cologne and Munich.
Persons in the Film
Haese, Jürgen ; Teege, Joachim ; Kreitlein, Rudolf ; Overath
Austria ; Munich ; Düsseldorf ; Stuttgart ; Turkey ; Cologne
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Hobby ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Football ; Portraits ; Postal, postal services ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Technology ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Mascot ; People ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Water ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator