Die Zeit unter der Lupe 863/1966 09.08.1966
01 hospital ship Helgoland for Viet Nam hospital ship Helgoland on the shipyard. Ship's bow is tarred. Propeller, great. Lifebuoys carried on the ship. Artist at work on the ship. Electricians at work. Welder. Operating room. Beds in room. Chief doctor Heimfried nun man of the vessel are Dr. Haese interview, interview: "What attracts you to the task to go to Viet Nam as a chief doctor?" - "that is, I'm generally a restless mind and I also expect that it will be a very interesting work and that the experiences I can make down there will be very usable afterwards." - "what medical options do you have on the converted"Heligoland"?" - "we have a very large surgical station , because of the need for surgical treatment in Saigon is greater than the need for internal treatment. "What difficulties you expect but also an internal station we have we have a dermatological, an X-ray Department with a radiologists, we get also an ophthalmologist or ear -, nose and throat specialist might." - in Viet Nam?"-"you know, there will be many difficulties. I can not exactly tell you what specifically we that will find, but it's Yes, yes totally different circumstances than we have here."-"what you fear the most?"-" now, the rush of patients actually, that we it, that we not handle the crowds can. "-"do you think this trip of the American policy of Viet Nam to support?' - 'no , for us, politics plays absolutely no role. We are totally neutral in this country. We're going for purely humanitarian reasons. We want to help people who are suffering from the war, but we want to make a political demonstration that." Cruising hospital ship Helgoland.
02. Warsaw: blood donation for Viet Nam young people donate blood for Viet Nam. Blood products in bottles.
03. Lisbon: Inauguration of the Salazarbrücke the largest suspension bridge in Europe. President Tomaz and Prime Minister Salazar at greeting the guests of honour. Seebohm bows. Trip by car with Ehreneskorte across the bridge. Priest dedicates bridge. Planes fly over the bridge. Traffic on the bridge.
04. Austin: student killer Charles Whitman shots from the Tower of the University Library. Photo by Charles Whitman. Dead is transported away. Passers-by fleeing. People carry wounded. Weapons.
05. Holland: four charity after Njmwegen several soldiers and civilians at 4 charity. Marching soldiers from Israel. 4 men marching in single file. Troops with music band marches. German soldiers marching. Man in Turnzeug and Bobble on the March. Young woman from Israel. Old man with the order. Women with costumes.
06. Hannover: German Athletics Championships breakdown from UFA 524 / 1 - same section. Title: Sport, sport, sport - image: Hammer thrower Uwe Beyer. Uwe Beyer triumphs in the hammer throw, ZL. Uwe Beyer takes over training jacket. 800 m run: start. Franz Josef Kemper goes to the tip and WINS with new European record time. Javelin. Eugen Stumpp WINS with 78,68 m. Spear flies and impact. Pole vault: Hartmut ragi jump 4.70 m. Claus Lehnertz WINS with 4.80 m, ZL. 110 m hurdles: ramp-frontal and side. Hinrich John WINS, ZL. Hinrich John victory, great. 80 m hurdles women: Karin Frisch WINS ahead of Inge Schell, ZL. 100 m women: Hannelore Trabert WINS. Hannelore Trabert after the win, great. Triple jump: Müller, Saarbrücken, jumps, ZL and loses against Krivec / Mainz, ZL. High jump: Ingomar Sieghart jumps, ZL. High jump women: Nwener_ehmed Valk jumps, ZL.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Haese, Jürgen ; Nonnemann ; Salazar, Antonio de Oliviera ; Seebohm ; Tomaz ; Whitman, Charles ; Frisch, Karin ; John, Hinrich ; Kemper, Franz Josef ; Krivec, Günter ; Lehnertz, Claus ; Müller, Friedrich ; Reinhardt, Hartmut ; Sieghart, Ingomar ; Schell, Inge ; Stumpp, Eugen ; Trabert, Hannelore ; Valk, Friedrun
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; Justice ; Medals, awards, honors ; Shipping ; Ships ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Medicine ; Military ; Crime ; Currency ; Weapons ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Buildings in Europe ; German 99.169 weekly show GmbH: ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 863/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on hospital ship Helgoland for Viet Nam camera: Petersen, l., fire information Warsaw donate blood for Viet Nam origin: DEFA Salazar bridge, Lisbon origin: Portugal murder of students of the University of the U.S. origin: Metro sports championships in Hannover camera: fire, Luppa, Starke, l. current bars 4 days - March, Holland c origin: Polygoon A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 228/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 265/1955
El Mundo al Instante 1048/1984
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 979/1968
Welt im Film 146/1948
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 812/1965