Die Zeit unter der Lupe 860/1966 19.07.1966
01 Bamberg: 81st Katholikentag Bamberger St. Henry procession moves through the streets At night. People with torches and relics. Ceremony prior to the Bamberg Cathedral. People filling picture. The portal of the Cathedral. Believers, half-close. Professor Otto Roegele speaks interview before microphones: "we To want clean away the debris of centuries, to reveal the path to the Church. But we cannot change it, that there the Christ of the cross is waiting, whose Verheißung go not in this world time in performance. Christ will remain difficult in the future. "But where in the world if there ever an easy answer on the eternal question of the people the meaning of life?" Audience, great. Catholic sister, great. The Cathedral, total.
02. Hanoi: Captured American pilots will go led shot down American pilots through the city with handcuffs together tied up by the angry crowd. Guardian go with bare mount next to the prisoners.
03. Bonn: inaugural visit of the new Soviet Ambassador Zarapkin in the Villa Hammerschmidt Zarapkin, going big. Zarapkin get in car and waving from car. Zarapkin going up the stairs in uniform in front of the Villa Hammerschmidt, to submit his credentials. Lübke in addition to Zarapkin, close to half. Zarapkin, big, Lahiri, great. Handshake.
04. Israel: Inauguration of a memorial to John F. Kennedy the Kennedy Memorial, total. Driving record at the Kennedy Memorial past. Monument, great. People at the opening. Tape is cut. Portrait took Kennedy in stone.
05. Paris: French children's fashion photographer photographed mannequin with checkered pants suit. Mannequin goes to children. Car stops at a crosswalk, policeman led two children about road. Boy and girl sitting in local round table. Girl in black velvet dress, smaller girl in far bright dress. Children in Beach clothes. Girls between the ages of pigeons. Boy's little girl flower bouquet. Children demonstrate clothes before Eiffel Tower.
06. England: Competition of the armies to the best musical performance of horses driving quadrille. Military parade and shooting. Marching band. Pakistani border guards perform dances and marching off with shots. The Royal Air Force in turn demonstrations over high equipment and trampoline. Somersaults and leaps to the rhythm.
07. Birmingham: World Cup: Germany - Argentina of 0-0 German fans wave flags. Invasion of the teams. Uwe Seeler greeting and Exchange pennants with the Argentine team leader. Shield Germany WINS. Kick-off of the German team. Argentines on the ball. Almost own goal of the Argentines by header. Uwe Seeler on the ball. Argentina goalkeeper holds. Tilkowski runs out door and dropping the ball on defense. Defender save situation. Fouls by the Argentines. Uwe Seeler shoots past free-kick close to the gate. Foul on Weber, who breaks down injured on the ground. The Argentine Albrecht is sent off. Playback without highlights.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; FIFA World Cup ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Police ; Religious events ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Cups ; Military events ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Currency ; Fashion ; Buildings in Asia ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 860/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on 81st Katholikentag in Bamberg information US pilots in Hanoi (fired pilots as a demonstration object) origin: vis news Zarapkin at Lahiri camera: Luppa Kennedy Memorial in Israel origin: franz Metro In the spotlight. Kindermoden camera: out current bars of Royal tournament in London origin: Pathe News Sports v World Cup London: Germany/Argentina origin: Pathe News A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 72/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 144/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 913/1967
El Mundo al Instante 1214/1990
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 233/1954
Bilder aus der großen Schlacht im Westen VI. Teil