Die Zeit unter der Lupe 838/1966 15.02.1966
01 Nuremberg Fritz Erler, Carnival order received by Helmut Schmidt (Nürnberger Trichter) carnival band during move. Helmut Schmidt, large, upon arrival. Trombonist. Helmut Schmidt takes place on Chair. Around him, men with Carnival hats are available. A member of the Carnival Committee holds funnel on its head by Helmut Schmidt and speaks. He pours water into the funnel over Helmut Schmidt's head. Helmut Schmidt speaks. Close-up shots and stills by Erler. Erler gets out of car. Helmut Schmidt kissing Carnival Princess.
02. Film Festival Oberhausen Festival Theatre Oberhausen, total. Guests in the foyer of the Festspielhaus. Notice of the game result on different days. Rotating globe, great. Film stock. Film boxes and cans, great. Guests walk up the stairs in the cinema. Cinema with Usherette.
03. Studio mirror "The young Törless" the 15 year old actor Mathieu Carrier, great. Director Volker Schlöndorff with stage directions. Game scene in pupil institution.
04. Golden screen for "Fireball" Nassau / Lahn: Trumpet blowing. Helicopter lands. Helicopter Hans Hubert Pesch sits with the Golden screen and film echo editor-in-Chief Dolon axe. Transparent, Nassau Lahn greets Nassau Bahamas. Hans Hubert Pesch presented Golden screen cinema owners.
05. Garmisch Partenkirchen: ice pageant skater show run. Classical dance of the couple Margot Glockshuber / Wolfgang Danne.
06. Star fighter of flying starfighters. Dr. Haese speaks with Carl Damm, Member of the Bundestag, after a flight with the Starfighter TF 104 G, o-ton: "I must really honestly say that I me not have feared, not for a minute." Blasting star fighter, Carl Damm rises in aircraft. Title pages and headlines in different times of the day. Starfighter of the mirror's front page. Starfighter pilots in the theoretical lessons. Pilots go to the aircraft. Carl Damm, great interview, o-ton: "You have the impression that the star fighter pilots are overwhelmed?" - "the pilot of such a machine is not overwhelmed, I would say, but in particular during takeoff and landing but so far tense that you can say, called for the last of him in these seconds." - "you would support once again the purchase of star fighters after your current experience and your current knowledge?" - "I mean , that the purchase of the Starfighter was absolutely right, that we could make today a better decision. "What we need to do and what the Defence Committee also must contribute now as quickly as possible, is that everything belongs to the star fighter, that it is placed on the highest level." - "do you think that it will soon be or believe that still star fighter to this extent so far will collapse in the next few years?" - "the measures are partly already taken or initiated. I hope that it will help so much star fighter as in the past to crash." Flying star fighter. To land-use star fighter pilot takes off. Season with aerobatic flight. Flying in the clouds. Control tower. Landing star fighter with brake screen. Launching and flying aircraft at night.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bundeswehr ; Ice skating, art running ; Interviews ; Carnival ; Carnival ; filmmaking ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Medals, awards, honors ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 838/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Mostly cheerful Erler and Nuremberg Tirchter camera: Strong In the spotlight Film Festival Oberhausen camera: basic Studio level: Christian Torless camera: Vlasdeck Golden screen: fireball camera: strong sports of ice skating, parading in Garmisch camera: Vlasdeck under the magnifying glass of Starfighter camera: Zimpel, fire, l., Jackson A, E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 38/1950
Welt im Film 309/1951
Welt im Film 76/1946