Die Zeit unter der Lupe 823/1965 02.11.1965
01 Lübke policemen on motorcycles at the die Deutsche Wochenschau drive to barrack (title underground). Lübke gets out of car. Welcome by Dr. Wiers and Mr Purzer. Lübke, Dr. Wiers, Mayor Engelhard and Mr Purzer face image Panel. Lacy, half-close. Mr Rob welcomes Lübke in the screening room. Lübke in addition to Mr Brown. Mr Meyer at the cutting table. Lübke and Engelhard in addition to Mr. Wiedmann. Rotary cutting table. Mr Meyer and Lahiri in the sound archive. Lübke, Dr. Wiers and Mr Purzer in the camp. Lahiri speaks interview, half close: "I wonder about it, that these millions of technical details which quite correctly must be edited from A to Z, that runs from here so so smoothly, that the whole workforce, here is so trained that it to do, which is half a miracle." Anyway, for those who didn't know your operation here. I saw him for the first time today, I was glad that I was here." In addition to his Dr Wiers, Mr Purzer and Mr Edwards.
02. air crash in England plane debris of a vanguard engine.
03. Golden screen for "Police station David guard" onlookers before the David guard. Cops, big. The film awards "Golden screen". The Davids guard. Thick, big spectator. Award of the prize to Jürgen Roland.
04. Wilson in Rhodesia Wilson immediately on arrival, half-close. People wave at him. Wilson, half-close. Natives move.
05. order for the Beatles of Buckingham Palace in the fog. Onlookers before the bars. The Beatles, big. Waving and screaming children.
06. new Mona Lisa painting of a dog with a Mona Lisa smile. Smile in an old face. Mona Lisa eyes over a bite. Mona Lisa with a moustache. Modern painting of the Mona Lisa. Image of the smiling Mona Lisa.
07. French nuclear power missile, great. French missiles. Atomic bomb. Rotating radar screens. Radar recording. People run in air raid shelters. Bomb shelter door closes. People sitting at table in the bunker. A device that indicates radio activity. The Maginot line bunker. Men in underground fortress. Nuclear bunker in Paris. Candle is extinguished due to poor ventilation. People with helmet left bunker by emergency exit. Command post of air defenses in the vicinity of Paris. Man draws on map. Pilot goes up into plane. Aircraft cockpit is closed. Plane taking off from aircraft carriers. Country map. Flying jets.
08 Jazz drums Festival in Prague. Piano player, totally. Jazz Quartet. Saxophone player, great. Trombonist, trumpeter. Jazz band. Chapel of Kurt Edelhagen. Face of a man on drums, large. Negro plays saxophone, big.
09 Berlin: Herbert Wallace - Jefferson Davis boxing Gong strike. Boxer in the ring, total and half close. Referee separates the boxers. Spectators and spectator, large. Westphal is posted in the corner. Referee counts. Westphal clings to the opponent. Westphal posted in his corner. Viewers with big sunglasses. Westphal gives up. Technical knockout Davis runs with arms raised in the ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Boxes ; Disasters ; Education, youth ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Medals, awards, honors ; Policy ; Police ; Radar ; Rockets ; Races ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Art ; Works of art ; Air raid ; People ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Astrology ; Military ; Policy ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 823/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Spotlight Lahiri at DW camera: Rau, Rieck, Jürgens, Seib, Brandes, Zaki moments plane crash in England origin: Pathe news golden screen for "Police station David guard" camera: Rieck, fire Wilson in Rhodesia origin: Pathe News order for Beatles origin: Pathe news new Mona Lisa origin: Eclair background French nuclear power origin: Gaumont, archive current beats Jazz Festival in Prague origin: Ecuip sports boxing: Albert Wallace Jefferson Davis camera: Seib, Wiers start & end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 118/1954
Welt im Bild 151/1955
Welt im Film 122/1947
Deulig-Wochenschau Sujets (1918-1933)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 79/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 238/1954