Die Zeit unter der Lupe 810/1965 06.08.1965
01 title: The world of tomorrow Cape Kennedy. Fuselage of aircraft Pan America. Stewardess in microphone, great. Man climbs Clipper Jet. Launching Pan America aircraft. Flying pelicans. Coast of Florida. Cars drive on shore road. 2 girls in bikini sitting on an open sports car. Driving shooting at moving cars and to see people passing by. Bathers sit on chairs in the water. Children play in the water. Next to be sonnender wife crawling baby in the playpen. Car plate Cape Kennedy. Cape Kennedy is man in the sand with font on sweaters. The test site, total. Driving record through the terrain. Sign Gemini launch area with arrow. Men show control cards. Men in a control room in the complex of 19 on monitors. Elevator moves up engineers for the installation of Gemini v at launch pad to capsule. Pan through the capsule, great. Technician during Assembly of the capsule. Ride through terrain. Flight control room. Man with Control Panel, which flight of the missile is tracked. Recording of the flight. Control machine which can destroy flying rockets. Complex 37: When rocket Saturn I Launcher. The terrain, total. Launch of the Saturn I.
02. Cologne: German Protestant Kirchentag detailed feet and legs of Kirchentag visitors. Additional people, rising close to half sisters. Bells in the Bell Tower. Trombone choir plays. Finger play on trumpet. Total meeting space. Speakers on stands, total. Erhard as a spectator, large. Dibelium as a spectator, half-close. Praying people. Face of an old woman, tall, on the side. Meeting place.
03. Viet Nam: President Johnson increasingly armed forces for Viet Nam Johnson speaks, side, big, original sound. Woman goes into building US Army building. Volunteers are in line for registration and fill out forms. You will be sworn in. Plane over Viet Nam. Bombs fall, unclear.
04. Paris: air-raid exercise running baggage through the street people. Firefighters with hoses. Fire clears fire on the road. Evacuation of wounded. Help and delete in crash of an airplane over Viet Nam. Bombs fall, unclear.
05. Europe in the rain rain drips into a puddle. People in rain gear on camping site. Water is poured from tents and tent roof. Family goes through wet forest. Drops of rain in large puddles. Warsaw: Cars drive through flooded roads. Pedestrian walk through ankle-high water. Woman with shoes in hand and umbrella. Young man running through puddles. People walk through water on the road on other side. Older woman goes over flooded zebra stripes. Young people protect themselves against rain jacket, solution with umbrella over his head.
06. race on the Nürburgring mechanic in the box when checking car. Jim Clark checked his tyres, half-close. Graham Hill in a car, great. Stirling Moss, as a spectator half close. Start of the race car. Car in the curve from the front and from behind. Racetrack with cars, total. Graham Hill, no. 9, on the track, half-close. Dan Gurney, no. 5, half-close. Spectators, half-close. Young man with a pencil in your mouth as a spectator, half-close. Man with Hat, big. Young girl. John Surtees on Ferrari going into the pits with gearbox failure. John Surtees, half-close. Technician when repair of the car. John Surtees goes back on the course. Supervisor shows shield for Clark. Race car on the track. Jackie Stewart drives on the box. Jackie Stewart, half-close. Car is taken with defective front axle out of race. Jim Clark is a winner by the target. Audience clapping. Jim Clark, laughing, in the car. Cinematographer. Jim Clark drinking from Cup. Jim Clark with laurel wreath and cup size.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Dibelius ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Clark, Jim ; Gurney, Dan ; Hill, Graham ; Moss, Stirling ; Surtees, John ; Stewart, Jackie
Hamburg ; Holland ; Florida ; Cologne ; Paris ; United States ; Warsaw ; Viet Nam ; Nürburgring ; Washington
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Camping, Campinger ; Bells ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; aircraft ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; musical instruments ; Photographers ; Rockets ; Rain ; Religious events ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Air raid ; People ; Military ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Currency ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 810/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand in the world of tomorrow Cape Kennedy camera: Rau origin: Metro evangel information 12. Kirchentag camera: Rau, strong Johnson & volunteer for Viet Nam origin: Metro civil protection in France origin: Pathé journal mainly cheerful summer in Holland origin: Polygoon rain in Warsaw origin: Polkronika sports Nürburgring race Gr. PR. v. Dtld. camera: Jackson, l., reason, Rieck, Luppa end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 36/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 191/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1017/1969
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 911/1967
Welt im Film 143/1948