Die Zeit unter der Lupe 794/1965 13.04.1965
1st Bundestag session in Berlin the Congress Hall in Berlin, total. Mende before his car upon arrival, half-close. Willy Brandt goes on arrival at the building, close to half. Federal Chancellor Erhard salute, going car into the building, close to half. Jet fighters flying over the Congress Hall. Total members. Gerstenmaier speaks, half close quote: "and they have Not yet once the Bill of law for themselves. I reject it on behalf of the German Bundestag with emphasis. At the same time, ladies and gentlemen, we protest formally against the traffic that the right laid down in international treaties on free access from and to Berlin in doubt drawn, Yes, is hurt by recklessly. "So reprehensible and so brutal it is as little it may do us, ladies and gentlemen, discourage, to do what is a straightforward expression of our right and our duty, for throughout Germany, I say for all over Germany, the word again." People COP. Truck driver reads at the wheel. Waiting queue in front of heavy goods vehicles. The camera on the vehicle snake over drive.
02. Soviet Warsaw Pact renew platform. Brezhnev's arrival, great. Kosygin on arrival, great. Motorcade driving through the streets of Warsaw. Brezhnev standing in the car, in addition to Gomulka, half-close. People waving on the side of the road. Meeting room. Photographers. Brezhnev sign friendship Alliance, big, in the background of Gomulka. Kosygin at signature, big. Cyrankiewicz signs, large. Brezhnev and Gomulka handing over the documents is, totally. Handshake. The conference participant clapping. Pan across the city. Drive the wagon train, totally. Cheering people.
03. Canalization of the river Rhine in Holland building site crane, total. Mount Crescent-shaped lock gates. Aerial view of the site. Sheath. Dam under construction.
04. explosions on the Saale bridge cameraman, great. Cameramen, total. Saale bridge at court with fractured centerpiece, total. Men at the construction site. Soldier with Scheerenfernrohr. Demolition of part of the bridge. Bridge collapses, totally.
05. Munich: CSU Party Conference meeting room with tag CSU - it comes to Germany and Europe on the wall. Strauss Get up and goes with manuscript under his arm, great. Strauss speaks at the lectern before microphones, half-close. Among the listeners of Ms. Strauss, half-close. Clapping audience. Hermann Höcherl in election of the Chairman of the CSU at ballot box, half-close. Munich's Mayor Joachim Vogel, half-close. Schäffer, half-close. Strauss at the table sitting, half-close. Strauss stands up after election. Participant clapping.
06. Berlin: world premiere of the Opera "The young Lord" by Hans Werner Henze title: Klaus Halliday, large, stands before Werner Henze, tall. Facade of the Deutsche Oper Berlin. Opera-goer at the entrance to the foyer. Performance of the Opera "The young Lord" original sound. Clapping audience, total. Hans Werner Henze in conversation with Ingeborg Bachmann, half-close. Klaus Halliday Hans Werner Henze interviewed, great. Henze, actuality, big: "since the" Rosenkavalier "there are yes no appreciable light-hearted Opera in Germany more, what is it?" - "stylistic reasons, I don't think anyway, deliberately serene, mainly, because the music had problems after Strauß until today, where the possibilities to make cheerful things, were not included, and involuntary laughter is often been caused." Scenes of the Opera, original sound (English Lord in German town. Philistines imitate manners. Lord is a monkey). Henze bows before the curtain.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bachmann, Ingeborg ; Brandt, Willy ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Cyrankiewicz ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Hebecker, Klaus ; Henze, Hans Werner ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Schäffer, Fritz ; Vogel, Joachim
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Libraries ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Musical events ; Pacts ; Photographers ; Police ; Blasting ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Cups ; Military ; Contracts ; Water ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; construction ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 794/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4, 6 m focus on border and Bundestag session in Berlin camera: Pahl, Arndt information Russ. Delegation to Poland origin: Polkronika new Rhine bed, Holland origin: Polygoon demolition of Saala bridge at Court camera: Vlasdeck CSU Party Congress in Munich camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner Klaus Halliday presents: Hans Werner Henze: "Young Lord", opera - world premiere in Berlin camera: Seib, Pahl, Arndt end brand 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 87/1951
Welt im Film 263/1950
Welt im Film 123/1947
Emelka-Wochenschausujet 1931 (seit 1931)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 46/1950