Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 646/1962 15.06.1962
1st "the youth who. ..."
Yugoslavia. Demonstration of youth to Tito's 70th birthday. -Div. settings parades, including flag-bearer on the parade ground, young lady Tito congratulates on grandstand m. handshake, half close, Transfok. Tour of the scene with applaud. Games perform spectators, children, briefly, into the little girl looking round on mother's lap, close, jg series. Girls gymnastics, audience round, supervision on field with aspiring mid, formierender up to 4 squares girl crowd, short.
02. Moscow. Khrushchev opened new Palace of young pioneers. -Children sequence with bouquets by pioneering groups through, close to half (in the background the building), Khrushchev in circles women related to & men applause, frontal, close, pioneer band with raised arms in the hands of dive-bombing, close, surrounded BC, by pioneers, applaudierd by people trellis staircase rising down, close to half. female. Pioneer, frontal, close, CHR. cut through the tape, hangs up scissors by pioneer content. Pillow, side., near, enters unt. Applause building, frontal, close to half, pan across a playground inside with playing pioneers.
03. West point. Award of officer patents. -Archive shots: acceptance of a patent, series sitzd. Cadets, close. On the parade ground in row & link close, takes Cadet cadets, Cadet hand greeting hat, patent on podium in the open air, close to half (behind upcoming cadets); Supervision on Auditorium and stage on its Cadet population place who know distributors of certificates on stage, smiling, close to half step forward, speaks briefly (o) close, applauding front rows of elegant spectators, an officer handed over 2 items, halbseitl., on the podium Kennedy half close, and greets, shake hands. Cadets in the room follow the three-fold command "Hats off!" (with interview). -04 Federal Republic. Hats (with interviews, "what do you think of it, if jg. Wearing hats men?") Various settings. Young people (ladies + mens) interviewed trying hats Peters (interview - s. narration). Some settings. Couples m. hats. -05 Krimmler Tauern. Alpine lift. -Through high snow, uphill drive farmers sheep and herds of cows (div. once.), men path with picks and shovels, men at rest and picnic, is short, forcing single unruly cows to further climb. -(MOO = o) - supervision of mountain herd chains, man bears 2 lamb uphill, close.
06. Holland sport. Competition the pigeon fanciers. -Pigeons-Expreß to the launch site Frankft. Pigeons behind bars, close, man ringed Dove and puts it in a full cage before him, close, pigeon cages are loaded into vans, various settings, single & several of the huge transport trolley driving OVR. Roads and highways. -Round shield "douane / inch, illuminated in the dark, big, customs officials open rear door (at night), truck drivers at the wheel, frontal, close (at night), night journey, short, sign on Highway" direction: Oberhausen, Cologne and Frankfurt, Hanover-Berlin ", close. -Plate "Raststatte", close, shoots on verges, frontal, right behind it. Rear car door open Roadhouse, 2 men, man enters with watering can, pouring water in gutters before the lofts, drinking doves, half close, several vans stop at Lake, shops at cart page be moved up, pigeon flock leaves the blows.
07. Santiago. World Cup a. Germany: Chile 2-0 div = once. Viewers, screen, promote dealers refreshments, Chilean conducted with bullhorn chants (original sound), thick spectator with applauds enthusiastically pushed paper Cap forehead, frontal, close, div. close-ups fanatical playing cricket. Spectators, scored goals in slow motion. -Div track game history. Chileans strained at their Kleinstradios: a. Boy on sidewalk flowers a fruit vendor on its stand, woman in front of her newsstand sale. -Young man reads "El Mercurio", newspaper lower, frontal, big, speaks: (quote) "the German team awesome!" Spectators in the stadium sounds in the midst of another comment on his radio, close (O-T.), title page of the newspaper "La Segunda", on which will be informed of the result, big.
b. Germany: Yugoslavia = 0:1 overhead kick of a dtsch. Player in slow motion, various recordings of enthusiastic spectators, Uwe Seeler at the disposal of the player after the game shakes an opponent's nand, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Interviews ; Children ; child care, education problems ; Education, youth ; Football ; News, communications ; Parades ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Military ; Military events ; winter pictures ; Customs ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Construction ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 646/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7,-m Tito's 70th birthday & youth day source: Novosti Chruschtschow opened. Pioneer Palace origin: Sovkino Kennedy and West Point cadets origin: Metro hats for youngsters, Hamburg camera: rough, Oakley Alm lift OVR. Tauern comb i. snow camera: Vlasdeck competition holl. Pigeon fanciers origin: Polygoon Chile, World Cup: camera: Jackson, reason Germany/Chile, Germany/Holl, Germany / Italy camera: Jackson, basic end-mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Deulig-Wochenschau Sujets (1918-1933)
Einzug des siegreichen Generals von Mannerheim in Helsingfors
Welt im Film 173/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 648/1962
Welt im Film 29/1945