Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 141/1952 07.10.1952
01 Schleswig: Thanksgiving cityscape Schleswig, total. Church. Peasant woman looks out window with 3 children. Harvest wagon drives. Farmers in traditional costumes bear Harvester. Front of the Cathedral, Minister Lübke presented Finance Minister Schäffer symbolic ears Schleswig Holstein in gratitude to the Federal Government. People go into the Cathedral to the day.
02. Human seen: Portrait of Bishop Otto Dibelius, President of the Council of the Evangelical Church in Germany Berlin: Dibelius with daughter and granddaughter in the garden of his house feeding pond goldfish. Goldfish in the pond. Dibelius takes book in his study shelf and flowers in vase on his desk. Dibelius actuality dictated to his Secretary: "the reunification of Germany is not only a political issue, but it is a question of moral freedom and the whole inner existences of our German people. Therefore the Church must become not tired, recommend this reunion with all their means, because Christian life can unfold only in freedom."
03. United States: 1st nuclear artillery soldiers in the operation of the gun. Look into gun tube. Download. Soldier's command. Launch.
04. Paris: car Salon cars in total exhibition hall. Stand Simca. Car turns on platform. Car accessories, tires. Mercedes, cooler from the front to the German State.
05. Cologne: Monorail monorail runs on test track. The electrically-powered streamlined cars driving over rail. Driver opens the door to the top.
06. Hamburg: Dog Lady with Tiger baby tiger baby sleeps in the basket. Basket fell, Sprig hisses. Sprig and 2 small dogs are lifted. Dog suckles small dogs and tigers. Tiger and puppy are in basket.
07. Krefeld: Artist Arnim Dahl Arnim Dahl sitting on chimney and reads newspaper. With one hand, he has rope from helicopters and reads so hanging next newspaper. Helicopters flying over the city. People look up. Dahl turns of rope ladder under the flying helicopter. Dahl rises at Dujardin' advertisement at houses wall and climbing down fire escape. Handshake with the helicopter pilots.
08th Dortmund: German St. Leger horse racing horses in the race. Bernadotte takes the lead. Standing spectators and spectator, half-close. Men see through binoculars, large. In the HomeStretch, Tasman and Blue Bird fight for the victory. The favorite m is beaten off. Tasman WINS by a narrow margin. Serious audience, large, set up binoculars. Fat man side with Hat and glasses, large. Winning horse and jockey.
09 Paris: France - Germany 3-1 soccer teams invade. Cinematographer on camera. Fritz Walter Exchange pennants with the captain of the French team. Kick-off. Viewers get up. Attack of the German team. Goalkeeper catches the ball. Audience contact. France storms, flank and shot on goal 1: Clap 0 viewers with your hands, totally. French player is created. Viewers with beret, great. Otmar Walter scores 1:1 excited spectators. Young man, great. Viewers with beret and newspaper. Game in the German penalty area. Turek curled the ball over the goal. Young audience gets. 2nd half: Santana playing for the injured Otmar Walter. Santana's overhead kick. Turek holds ball. Audience claps. German attack. Fritz Walter plays to Rahn. Fritz Herberger, big. Rahn's flank to the Center, flying ball. Goalkeeper keeps. France shoots past in the counterattack at the gate. French soldier with KEPI. Liebrich shoots to Santana. Santana runs A lot too slowly. Loses the ball. Audience engages with the hands to the head. Game in the German penalty area. Excited spectators. Shot on goal 2:1 for France. German attack. Rahn shoots on goal, but goalie keeps. French player outplay the German defense but keeps Turek. Waving shortly before playing scoring 3:1 viewers total.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Domestic events ; Football ; Portraits ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Religious events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; festivals ; Weapons ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Architecture ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 141/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Thanksgiving in Schleswig camera: Luppa, Stoll saw human: Dibelius title new nuclear artillery origin: Metro car Salon Paris origin: Pathé journal monorail camera: strong Tiger baby + nurse camera: Luppa artistic vagaries camera: Essmann, basic sports: title German St. Leger race camera: strong football Germany France camera: reason, Essmann origin: Pathé journal end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 502/1959
Der erste Schritt
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 376/1957