Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 136/1952 02.09.1952
01 Stuttgart: German Protestant Kirchentag in 1952 total Stuttgart in the basin. International station flags on high walls. The Conference motto: choose life. Young people with banners. At meeting in tent building at the Killesberg, Bundestag President Hermann Ehlers talks about the political responsibility of Christians. Close-ups of listeners and listeners. Old woman, great. Young listeners. Bells in the Bell Tower, great.
02. Hamburg: Concert of Nations conducted a conductor of police Chapel, great. German police band playing. French military band playing. Chapel of the British dragoons of the King plays. Conductor conducts. American Chapel. Various musicians, great. Common game of all chapels. Individual musicians, great.
03. Kiel: Bundestag deputies and members of the Kiel Landtag visit sea border patrol deputies go on board ship. Lines are loosed, great. Ships of the sea border on the sea. Sparks with illuminated signs. Morse with flags. Radar screen rotates. Passing by the patrol boat.
04. Brighton: pageant of swimmers swivel about seated bathers. Photographer with whistle photograph, great. The applicants go to the swimsuit with numbers in hand. Man gives his beard inserted wide-eyed. The winner of no. 4 receives major trophy.
05. Hamburg: Pedigree dog show 4 Boxer next to each other on leashes: Boxer, great. Side by side, Russian Hound, COLLIE, 3 Schnauzer go side by side 2 Afghans. 3 fox terrier, 4 Spaniels, 3 Scotch TERRIER. Dane and Reh Pinscher. 4 St. Bernard. St. Bernard, great. 3 black dwarf tip on arm.
06. Munich: cosmetics exhibition solid perfume in cube form. Young woman coat with perfume bottle over your face and attached to him in small containers surcharge of jacket. Young woman extracted anorak from small pocket. Woman under ozone radiation device to improve the complexion. Hairdresser on moveable stools in the operation of Mr. Young man with a fashionable flat hat, great.
07. Bad Pyrmont. Kora Montez ballet dancers of the Ballet Kora Montez dance the Dynamiden Waltz by Johann Strauß. Classical ballet. Ballet, big.
8 Berlin: German roller skating Championships kick-off. Roller runners run "Round the Rüdesheimer Platz" on the road. Spectators are on the sidewalk. 2 Berlin win and received a bouquet of flowers.
09 Fürth: Football 1 SPV Fürth - VFB Stuttgart 3-1 thick spectator with glasses, large, shaking slightly upside. Attack Fürth. Goalkeeper Badal clutching the ball. Boys as spectators, half-close. Fürth shoots the 1:0 spectators cheering. Attack Stuttgart. Thicker audience laughs. Goalkeeper running out of the gate. Stuttgart shoots the compensation 1:2 spectators cheering. Fürth is attacking. Goalkeeper Badal fends off. Goalkeeper loses a ball, 2:1 for Fürth. Boys cheering with arms raised. Man takes hand on the cheek with a straight face. Old man side, big, with trembling mouth. Sharp shot of Fürth 3: dance 1 viewers with Board in your hands behind the gate.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Bells ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Police ; Radar ; Religious events ; Skating ; Shipping ; beauty care ; beauty pageants ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; People ; Military events ; Listener ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 136/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Evgl. Kirchentag in Stuttgart camera: Hafner concert camera: Haux first exercise d. of Lake border camera: Luppa the bathing beauty competition origin: Pathe news int. Purebred dog camera: Luppa Munich cosmetics exhibition camera: Kang Ballet Kora Montez camera: Luppa sports: national roller skating Championships in Berlin camera: Obeng football: Fürth VfB Stuttgart camera: Lutz, cooking end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 302/1951
Welt im Film 329/1951
Flakschule in Blankenberghe
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 521/1960