UFA-Dabei 758/1971 02.02.1971
1 Hamburg: sports press Festival and Heide Rosendahl total of Hall, Assembly: fencing scene, running start, steeplechase men, each short. Heide Rosendahl, close. Viorica Viscopoleanu, Romania, close and long jump. Before the start, close to Heide Rosendahl, start, run, and jump. Interview with Heide Rosendahl.
Interview backed with start-up scene Heide Rosendahl in ZL: "such competitions can be played up Of course by the press, by they are announced before often enough, and oneself is pushed into this in a certain race tension or preparation time, you may not always want to have, but that overlaps mostly with competitions, which are also important and where there is also interest", that man cuts off well." "I'm going there by itself Once again quite the start before jumping with your fingers, which is a pure concentration exercise, a rhythm thing." Heide Rosendahl half close before the start, trip, fingers in motion, total. 3. Start and jump, she jumps 6.64 m. measurement of crack width. Distance appears close on board. Heide Rosendahl after the jump, going waving through the picture.
02. Olang: Fil world Luge Championships Luger, close - preheat the sledge runners with an electric device, close. Start a Rodlers and ride in the bobsleigh. Driver crashes, straightens up again, continue. 3 man pair of legs tramping in the snow. Ladies: Erika Lechner, start and drive and at the finish. Erika Lechner, half total, reached track record. Elisabeth Demleitner, helmet and goggles, (not visible), you are the shoulders massaged with. Start and drive, is world champion.
03. Berlin: Ernst-Lubitsch Award for Sabine Sinjen Berlin, evening, swivel on Zoo Palace. Poster: 14 awards the Ernst Lubitsch Prize to Sabine Sinjen. Sabine Sinjen big in the cinema seats. The price, a pan plastic, great. Photographers. Sabine Sinjen with Ulrich Schamoni, great. He kisses her on the cheek. Presented flowers. Sabine Sinjen big and close.
04. Bonn: Federal Chancellery, Polish parliamentarians at Willy Brandt Brandt welcomed the Polish delegation. Among other things, Herbert Wehner, close. Brandt, great in the conversation. Pan across the Polish guests. Ehmke, big in the conversation. Brandt, Wehner and others.
05. Bonn: Bundestag, Willy Brandt's report "on the State of the nation" front Bundestag, half total. Willy Brandt on the lectern, distance and size. Interview: "if we today are ready will to peace, to assume the existing borders in Europe, i.e. also in Eastern Europe and they make sure it means is by no means a legitimization or a tacit agreement with the expulsion of the Germans from the areas, which took place in 1945 and 1946. However, as we all know, we have not until now lost the war and about the attitude of the foreign powers, including our closest allies, one has can also long Orient and inform. It denied today in the Eastern world hardly that German policy is peace. And you know, that nobody take off in our efforts to understanding, also the GDR." Intermediate cuts including Rainer Barzel. from and zu Guttenberg; Walter Scheel, Kiesinger. Pan across the occupied Parliament.
06. telephone lines East-West-Berlin and cart traffic jam at the border due to the presence of Western German politicians in Berlin hand-operated telephone plugs, close. Card is inserted in a crack. Hand selects close with a ballpoint pen, phone number. Look in attendant with hand-operated switching device, several settings of the ladies at the operation. Sign: You are leaving the American sector etc. Swing bridge. Flap with inscription "Note service for local calls". Record "today unfortunately no applications for East Berlin more possible are actuality". Auto attendant as before.
Traffic jams at border swing through queues of Lorries at border. Drinking, football gambling drivers of vehicles. In frantic policeman. Man between cars columns.
07. traffic report IV: new traffic signs, transformer waiver priority on congested roads. Including clogged intersection. Traffic lights, close to green. Moving to cars at crosswalks, close. Among others, Claudia Gauert, the vehicles waving a.
08 Hamburg: Music Hall, flamenco dancer la singla at rehearsal, with the face painting, close. Various settings during stage rehearsal. Including feet, close. Alone, with partners.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer Candidus ; Brandt, Willy ; Ehmke, Horst ; Gauert, Claudia ; Guttenberg von und zu, Karl Theodor ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Singla, La ; Sinjen, Sabine ; Schamoni, Ulrich ; Scheel, Walter ; Wehner, Herbert ; Demleitner, Elisabeth ; Lechner, Erika ; Rosendahl, Heide ; Viscopoleanu, Viorica
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; Postal, postal services ; Tobogganing ; Sports details, fouls ; sporting events ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Transport: General ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Hamburg sports press Festival + Heide Rosendahl camera: Jackson, Rieck, Brandes fil world Luge Championships, Oland/it origin: Fox pool Lubitsch Prize f. Sabine Sinjen camera: Pahl Polish. Members of Parliament b. Brandt camera: Luppa report "on the State of the nation" camera: Luppa telephone lines East-West-Berlin camera: Pahl coach dam on the border camera: Pahl traffic report IV: waiver of right of way b. clogged streets flamenco dancer la Sibgla, Hbg, camera: Seib, Rühe, fire at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 61/1951
Riesenflugzeuge der Zeppelin-Werke in Berlin-Staaken bei Spandau
Emelka- u. Tobismelofilmwochenschau Einzelsujets ca.1928-1931
Welt im Film 88/1947
Emelka-Deulig-Wochenschau-Sujets (seit 1925)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1004/1969
Welt im Film 263/1950