UFA-Dabei 704/1970 20.01.1970
1st Bundestag debate on the situation here in Parliament - should we talk nation which Ulbricht, image: Talking about Brandt. Willy Brandt on the lectern, half total, actuality speaks: "the length and severity of this path may deter us not, at this stage of in history, if it is possible - to get into Germany." It must, it can and eventually will be negotiated between Bonn and Berlin." Pan across crowded Chamber. Among the listeners of Konrad Ahlers, Horst Ehmke, half total. Kamagate at the lectern, half the total, with glasses in hand, o-ton: "just when you go out of the existence of two German States, which are not foreign to us, you must precede but this wall of protection achieved, otherwise you someday because the offence, that the GDR by the other States of the world is recognized and that you demand the East Germany compared to": You're not foreign to us, we need to agree on special relationships with each other and that the DDR schnöde you will slam the door in your face and then the mess is complete." Wehner, big in the profile. Strauß on the lectern, half the total, with glasses in hand, o-ton: "irrational but I think it is, if you assumed, like within the policy of the Soviet bloc, within the policy of the Socialist camp there's a plethora of cracks, games, integrating the role of the lonely trumpeting elephant, which must be captured At last to the displeasure of Moscow and to the annoyance of the other members of the camp by our negotiating tactics." Mischnik on the lectern, half total, o-ton: "the political order does not meet our needs as the free Democrats in the GDR, but despite the fact that this regulation does not meet our needs, we have just the relationship between the Federal Republic of Germany and the German Democratic Republic contract is regulated in order to prevent another life apart." Scheel and Brandt as a listener, half total, Scheel glasses sits up. Helmut Schmidt and Käthe Strobel as a listener. Erhard in the profile, half total. Mackley, Gerhard Jahn. Pan across the Chamber. Photo of State Walter Ulbricht, speech production sound: "the recognition of the Status quo is the optimum variant for the West German Federal Republic. Only in recognition of the Status quo of a system of European security can be created."
02. the air elephant - jumbo jet including aviation - air elephant - jumbo jet, image: rolling out jumbo jet, large and completely. Jumbo standing on airfield Jet. Several settings of the Pan Am aircraft. Driving record of waiting passengers over. Several settings of the starting jumbo jet, lateral and frontal, totally and in the air. Look in the occupied cabin with flight attendants. Look in the pantry. Lady descending the stairs from the first floor. Jumbo jet flying in the air, totally.
03. the HiCo bed doing research - news from the medicine. Hospital corridor. Nurses take patients on rolling bed. 2 sisters in the making with the alternating pressure mattress. Nurses raise old patient on this bed and cover him. HiCo-Decubimat apparatus and screening the existence on this mattress with single tubular Struts. Several settings. Young girl on this mattress. Finger click on the individual Chambers, close. Advertising photo for an air mask. Trick of the effect. Girl in the Office with air masks on their typewriters. Hyperbaric bed unit: doctor patient heart listens from multiple settings, close lying on this bed system. Pan oxygen apparatus Vickers, hand, close, operated the apparatus. Bed Chamber is closed. Doctor looks through window on the patient and speaks by phone with him.
04. Munich: Bosom with jewelry this Carnival - shows your bosom, image: bosom with jewelry. Dancing girl with hardly any verhüllendem breast jewelry. Dancing couples, close. White girl and black man dancing, various settings, total, large and close. Band and drummer in white robes. In various settings dancing with half-naked girls. Go go girls in miniskirts with breast jewellery. Total of wild dancing.
05. Hanover: Handball Germany - USSR 22:22 in sport - 1 game with 44 gates. Game scenes, many in ZL. Balls that fly into the gates of both teams, A few in ZL.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ahlers, Konrad ; Brandt, Willy ; Ehmke, Horst ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Jahn, Gerhard ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Möller, Alex ; Scheel, Walter ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Strobel, Käthe ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Wehner, Herbert
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- While in the Bundestag shall we talk with Ulbricht?
Bundestag debate on the situation d. nation camera: Luppa including aviation air elephant jumbo jet origin: Pathe news doing research from new HICO bed medical camera: fire while in Carnival shows your bosom Munich Carnival camera: Rau in sports 1 game m. 44 Gates handball Germany - USSR camera: fire, Wiers, Rühe at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 231/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 853/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 363/1957