UFA-Wochenschau 593/1967 05.12.1967
01 Düsseldorf: Beat Championships title: beat battle day, image: young men with drums rise from tram. Young men get off tram. Beat bands go over bridge and building, beat band monument (time-lapse). Young people with instruments go up escalator. Band plays on stage. Singer, great. Audience with big glasses. Appearance of the Black shadows. Guitarist is lying on the ground, falls off stage, on table between viewers. Blonde young listener, great. Presentation of the winners of the Reacers from Weinheim. Young audience faces, great. Young girl, big. Listeners applaud. Winner with wreath.
02. our money in South America - Peru: dam building - improvement in the nutritional situation. Market day in Cuzco. Vegetables is on the Earth for sale. Peruvians before misery huts. Farmer digging in dry sand. Construction of a canal in the Tinajones project, with German engineers and German money help. Giant tractors at the building. Reservoir system. Driving record across the country. Processing of cane sugar. Sugar bags. Modern factory. Fertilizers in the making. Bags are closed and transported on treadmill. Seller on the market. Market with vegetables.
03. Studio mirror: "Love according to schedule" title: flirt with the stamp, image: escalator in Hamburg. Train station (archive). Travellers on the train platform. Girl's door train us speaks with young man. Girl lies on his stomach on a table in the Office of the head of the station and will be printed on the body of man with stamps. Actor go up the escalator with girl on the arm.
04. Hamburg: Christmas sale pictures title: advent 67 - increase in sales, image: walking people with bags. People go to the Mönckebergstraße across the street. Packages in the hands of the people. Cars with headlights by Christmas-decorated Mönckebergstraße. Nicholas with wishlist. Toy shop window. Christmas cash registers ringing.
05. Nuremberg: Christkindlmarkt old Stagecoach runs through the street, Postillon blowing Horn. The Christmas market. Christmas decorations in delivery. People on the market.
06. Hamburg: Christmas poems on the Jungfernstieg small Cannon oven Get up the Jungfernstieg. Piano playing. Move from City Hall to people. Wiechmann asked people whether they know Christmas poems. Young men, girls and older women recite poems. Boy conducts chorus "O Christmas tree".
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Misery ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; Night ; Postal, postal services ; Cities: South America ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Christmas ; Listener ; employment ; Construction ; construction ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand camera: Zaki our money in South America, Luppa, l. camera: Luppa, l., Zakariah aid no. 7 (dam in Peru) [...]IRT with the stamp Atelier mirror: "Love according to schedule" part II [...]atssteigerung Christmas sale pictures camera: Rühe origin: Archive Christkindlmarkt in Nuremberg camera: Rau Christmas Gedichte Jungfernstieg camera: Seib, Brandes, Rühe at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 351/1956
Welt im Film 134/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 798/1965
Welt im Bild 15/1952
Welt im Bild 61/1953