UFA-Wochenschau 592/1967 28.11.1967
1 Berlin: Protests against the devil process title: notes at the time, image: police officers put on helmet. Police go on the road. Mounted police. Water cannons. Young demonstrators with umbrellas. Intake process visitors. Fritz Teufel enters the courtroom. Devil sitting on dock, before his lawyer. Cameramen. Mother fuck talks to Fritz Teufel. Police take away protesters. Mounted police and water cannons against demonstrators.
02. London: Christmas hustle and bustle in the Zarnabystreet advent lighting on the road. Teens fly balloons from Windows. Young people on the street. Beatle faces, great. Barefoot dancer with mini skirt. Pan across sitting girls with mini skirts.
03. Munich and Prague: Karl Böhm - 50 years conductor title: my first word: music, image: Böhm conducted. Böhm sitting on Chair conducts Orchestra when recording in Prague. Close-up of Karl Böhm in walk in his garden in Munich. Dachshunds is located in wedelnd. Böhm in his workroom, big score reads. Böhm's interview, o-ton: "look, I think everyone gets here sent in a moment where he his needs the right people by any higher world. It was met, who heard my first Lohengrin, then later Bruno Walter, who through his exemplary performances the Residenztheater to Mozart has led and - last not least - Richard Strauß with me in my home town of Graz, as I muck the famous Bayreuth conductor Dr. Karl."-"And the most interesting tasks in the 50th year of your conductors career?"-"next to my big trip to Montreal and the United States with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra", the recording of Don Giovanni in Prague." Karl Böhm conducting Don Giovanni. Hand plays violin, big. Rotating disc, great. Close-up of Karl Böhm.
04. Wuppertal: Lawsuit against Carnival murderer Jürgen Bartsch title: death in the Gallery, image: children take to the streets. Tunnel is opened, the murder scene. Jürgen Bartsch, big as a defendant. Spectators in the courtroom. Photo of boy who had escaped from the tunnel. House, Bartsch lived in. Children photos. Butcher shop where he worked. Empty Carnival place, where he was looking for his victim. 2 girls going on road. Tunnel opening. Pictures of the murdered boys. Witness reported how escaped boy his bound rang. Boy, who years ago by Bartsch was been harassed, reported o-ton: "I remember that I was harassed Bartsch at that time by Jürgen in the same cave where the four children were killed. Scared a terrible at that time." Close-up Jürgen Bartsch.
05. Braunschweig: Battle for the European Cup Eintracht Braunschweig - rapid Vienna 2-0 title: Cup of good hope image: crowds. Game. Brunswick storms. 2 players slip and fall in the race. Man with knitted Hat talking among the spectators, great. Goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Vienna goalkeeper fends off. Audience with cigar, great. Viewers jump. Gate stops for Brunswick 1:0 Wolter, ZL. Audience, great. Goalkeeper defense, ZL. Viewers with Hat, great. Shot on goal 2:0 viewers jump with arms raised and running in place.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Interviews ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Education, youth ; Football ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Photographers ; Police ; Portraits ; sports audience, sports spectator ; People ; Crime ; Christmas ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Devil process camera: Wiers Carnaby Street origin: Pathe News [...]My first word music Böhm portrait camera: rough [...]Ted in the Bartsch-reportage and process camera: Rau, l. [...]AP the good Hing [...]Regulation Eintracht Braunschweig/rapid Vienna camera: Seib, Brandes, l. at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 30/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 231/1954
Welt im Bild 117/1954
Deulig-Woche 1922 - 1932
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 472/1959
Eine freundschaftliche Begegnung - Kiesinger in Pakistan
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 721/1963
Welt im Film 62/1946