UFA-Wochenschau 550/1967 07.02.1967
01 DGB discussion on emergency title: notes at the time, image: hands and files. Close-up of Erich Benda, Ludwig Rosenberg, Helmut Schmidt. Meeting/banquet facilities, total. Rosenberg speaks, half-close. Helmut Schmidt in the audience, half-close. Liver, half-close. Helmut Schmidt speaks, half-close. Listeners applaud.
02. Madrid: housing silo construction site. Settings of a high-rise building with round lines. Round balconies and corridors.
03. Sydney: Crash of a helicopter helicopter. Aerial view of Sydney with automatic camera. Automatic camera filming the helicopter crash. Pictures of the crashing helicopter of cameraman. People at the accident site. Unbroken camera will be recovered.
04. Herne: Report on unemployment and opinion Schiller title: waiting for work, image: workers, large. Workers, To give great interview about the reasons for their dismissal, o-ton: "Operating restrictions" - "Yes, no work."-"allegedly poor work performance due to lack of work."-"was employed in the Office, and who have concluded the operation." Empty factory Hall, total. Trick: Statistics of decreasing jobs. Shield: employment office, great. Men go to the stamp. Workers wait in the hallway of the Labour Office. Trick: Statistics of job seekers. Unemployment in stamping. Money is paid out. Unemployment To give interview about the design of the day as unemployed, o-ton: "well, I get tomorrow up, 9 or 30, I have plenty of time;" so down the road, Station Road, wander do drink coffee as a Cup. Am glad that I got the day around."-"meets one time a go, go you a drink. into the economy"-"I have a car and that I need to get to monthly 100 mark. It is Of course difficult for me, but I must; "I signed off the car, I can drive him so No more, can't Yes not."-"before unemployment started I've taken up a credit..." Men at the counter of a business game table. Beer is tapped. Kundenkreditbank. DGB official speaks, o-ton: "in addition, that these young people in the past so no profession learned, because they thought that they could earn so their living." You should make more attractive and more intensive vocational training as well as retraining." Minister of Economic Affairs in Schiller goes through floor of Ministry. Curve of production figures. Schiller speaks at a desk sitting about measures taken by the Government, big, o-ton: "you a budget decided with additional investment, jobs to the economy. She adopted new tax incentives to revive the economy, and we intend in the Government and in the German Bundestag to increase unemployment benefits, the money for the people who have to suffer this fate."
05. Rosenmontag parade title: dance in the morning, image: Carnival Prince throws sweets. Masks for Rosenmontag parade. People collect candy. Carnival wagon. Figure by Lahiri on cars. Poster Olympic necessaries helpers.
06. Munich: Carnival - Gerhard Wendland sings "so nice you have never danced with me" dancing, singing, big Gerhard Wendland. People in costumes on the dance floor. Hip-pivoting lady from behind. Dancing couples, great. Engumschlungene couples kissing, big. Gerhard Wendland is sitting at table and sings. Waiter gives empty glasses and ash from the table. He takes off the table cloth. Sleeper at table. Gerhard Wendland goes from door. Cleaning lady returns together confetti and masks.
07. Berlin: International Horse Show "Grand Prix of Germany" title: stars on horseback, image: Equestrian. Rider on the course. Horse tears obstacle. Alwin Schockemöhle on mold riding, obstacle tearing. Hartwig Steenken on Porta Westfalica jumps the combination. He is 3. Nelson Pessoa on Gran gesture in a playoff, ZL. He is 2nd Mancinelli / Italy on Turvey rips obstacle, but WINS with the better time. Award ceremony: Nelson Pessoa congratulates Mancinelli.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; Interviews ; Carnival ; Disasters ; Carnival ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports facilities ; Company ; Dance ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Unemployment, unemployment ; Buildings in Europe ; construction ; Gastronomy ; Trade unions ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand notes to the time DGB emergency Forum in Bonn Tower in Spain origin: No.-do Heliokopter crash, Sydney origin: DEFA wait to graduate camera report about unemployment in Herne, Germany: Brandes and statement Schiller dance in the morning Rosenmontag parades camera: strong, Luppa Wendland song camera: Rau, summer of stars on horseback horse show in Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers beginning and end
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 273/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 261/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 285/1955
Welt im Film 35/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 899/1967