UFA-Wochenschau 543/1966 19.12.1966
01 Brandt Paris breakdown from ZL 882/2 - same section. Title: in this week, image: Brandt on arrival before car. Brandt will be greeted on arrival before car, half-close. Brandt surrounded by reporters. Leaving the car 0-3. NATO - ministerial meeting. Dean Rusk, half-close. Brandt in conversation with Couve de Murville half close. Handshake Brandt with the French Foreign Minister, great. Brandt in addition to Schröder, half-close.
02. opening of the Saale bridge breakdown from ZL 882/1 - same section. Snow falls by plank fence. Construction of the Saale bridge construction site will be removed. The Saale bridge, total. Shield: Welcome Welcome to the DDR. Wire verhaue in the Hall. Locks on the bridge.
03. England: Modern hospital of modern construction. Entrance hall. Sick in bed. Food output. Pass trays on treadmill at kitchen. Ill talk to handset with headquarters. Black nurse takes interview and brings sick glass water.
04. Heidelberg: student life title: marriage in the College, image: Heidelberg. Heidelberg total (Transfokator). Students come from the University. Students in a conversation on the street. Students with young children by the hand to student Manger and bring children there. Negro child. Students in the Lecture Hall. Professor teaches. Auditorium, total. Student Pastor gives interview about student marriages, o-ton: "I see a danger in it, that a student is Very much quickly isolated occurring in the present-day mass University, inside takes refuge in this marriage. And that he must discover then after a few semesters, that this decision was yet premature." Students at lunch in the cafeteria. Baby drinking from bottle. Student father talks about setting up the nursery, o-ton: "If this possibility does not here there, then one should stop both of us study, because there are no other accommodation for infants." Mr. Hansen as interviewer, o-ton: "A student marriage has certainly also disadvantages?" - "without a doubt, because physical and mental stress is quite large for a student marriage, because household, child and study equally to cope." Kids eat. Children sit on the pot. Textbooks. Student couple working at the table. Children tear books off the table in the playpen. Initiator of the crèche is Hansen interview original sound: "at the beginning it was Of course, to reduce a great deal of prejudice. The city and the country had made big trouble us at the beginning. It is however in General so that the society recognizes the student marriages not considered adequate. This student nursery has helped, that this mountain was mined by prejudice, of which I spoke at the beginning, something." Children are picked up from the crib.
05. Schleswig-Holstein: drag hunting breakdown from ZL 882/8 - same section. Hounds. Halali is blown. Mob running across field. Run dogs. Jump over obstacles. Walking through the ditch. Riding in the forest and field. Bubbles of the Halali. Jagdherrin handed over breach of fir trees. Hounds tearing up Curree.
06. portrait: Achim Reichel - beat in boots in the barracks yard title: Trag's image as a man: beat clothing. Soldier boots stand at attention and stir. Achim Reichel stands with guitar in addition to Schilderhaus and sings "Take it like a man". Girl go past him. Girls legs behind soldier boots. Bundeswehr soldiers March. Soldiers marching in the rain. Reichel marching salute. Drill against guitar and drums. Drilling in the rain. Reichel sings with guitar on tree. Beatle wig hanging on the tree. Seals with guitar. Tank drives over field. Reichel climbs with guitar from hole under tank. Reichel plays on top of tank.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bundeswehr ; DDR ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Higher education ; Dogs ; Interviews ; Hunting, Hunter ; Children ; Musical events ; Portraits ; Townscapes: Germany ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Medicine ; Foreign policy events ; NATO ; Jobs ; Construction ; Dogs ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand this week Brandt Paris origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont Saale bridge camera: summer new English Hospital (5 star hospital) origin: Pathe news ANE in the College student marriage in Heidenberg (crèche) camera: Rau a winter hunting Hubertus hunting camera: Seib, Rühe, Rieck, Berwig, Brandes, l.'s contribution as a man of Achim Reichel - portrait camera: Jackson at the beginning and end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 248/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 526/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 578/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 350/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 567/1960
Welt im Bild 106/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 986/1968