UFA-Wochenschau 488/1965 30.11.1965
01 start of French satellites A. 1 title: on the way upwards - picture: scaffolding with freight elevator. Electronic control devices in the Sahara for the French satellites. Aerial view of the missile base. The Launcher diamond on the launch base. Technician to control devices. Missile launch of A 1.
02. French aerospace research pilots school and aerobatics in which pilots are Provence in a row and take hats off. Kneeling, get their diplomas. Lesson. Teacher on board. The Mirage 4 jets pilots to aircraft. Pilot rises in jet aircraft, puts on helmet and closes the cockpit. Flying jet fighter squadron with contrails. Aerobatics of the season.
03. Bad Godesberg: The Federal Criminal Police Office shows utensils of German bomber title: 007 in Bonn - image: Federal Criminal Police Office in Godesberg. Lid is lifted from box in the form of a farmhouse. Cigarettes will be paid out. Among them is Kleinstmikrofon. Microfilm in headache powder. Footage is taken from radio tube. Hands open soap box. When you open Flash device destroyed recordings on microfilm. Microfilms in SOAP box and toy car. Photo equipment in the base of a pet plastic. X-ray equipment examined packages. Bomb in book. Adenauer with the two boys that prevented assassination (archive).
04. Holland: eyeglasses collection for underdeveloped countries title: all eyes wait - image: bunch of glasses. Hands rummaging in a bunch of glasses. Boy puts glasses on nose. Girl with glasses. Woman with a lorgnette. Children and women eyeglasses. Optician before microscope. Photos of Africans with eye damage.
05. French school for the blind rings Bell at home. Blind go with key stock over court. Hand gropes at door handle. Writing journal put your hands under cover with elevated lines as writing guide. Hand writes in the lines. Blind plastic models. Blind weave nets. Hand sewing button. Hand pour drink into glass. 3 blind go on narrow boards. Blind man goes with key stock tree stumps. Blind people at the ball game and when working on factory machines. Blind To write on typewriters. Blind plays organ. Hands in the game, great. Feet in organ playing.
06. Warsaw: Opening of the national theatre with an opera by Stanislaw Moniuszko title: 2 x Poland - image. Car drives in front of Opera House. Illuminated facade of the national theatre. Opera-goer in large toilet on arrival, among them Berthold Beitz, half-close. Opera goers sit behind a parapet by rank. Performance of a dance group. Slamming opera goers, half-close. Starring bow. Curtain closes.
07. Warsaw: Appearance of the beat group "The Animals" young people stand in line. Young men make dance movements. Young people clap with your hands during performance of the "animals". The "animals" on the stage. Guitarist and vocalist for beat music. Young viewers with shirt and arms raised.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bells ; Hands ; Children ; development aid ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Police ; Rockets ; Schools, training ; Dance ; Technology ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Cultural events ; Art ; Works of art ; People ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Assassinations ; Eyes ; Buildings in Europe ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand towards to top French. Boots A I start origin: Pathé journal French aerospace research pilots school and aerobatic flight typically Provence origin: Eclair 007 in Bonn assassination utensils camera: Luppa of all eyes glasses collection wait for underdeveloped countries in Holland origin: Polygoon French school for the blind origin: Gaumont [...]Wei times Poland Warsaw "Big theatre" origin: Polkronika beat group "Animals" in Warsaw origin: Polkronika end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 333/1956
Welt im Film 332/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 416/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 462/1958
Welt im Bild 78/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 263/1955