UFA-Wochenschau 484/1965 02.11.1965
01 Dr. Lübke at the die Deutsche Wochenschau title: Guest - image us: travellers Mercedes in Rahlstedt. Beckoning passers-by. Mercedes reverses before DW building. Lübke climbs out of the car. Welcome speech by Mr. Dr. Wiers. Lübke goes to the House. Swivel about slapping DW employees. Weekly sign in the entrance. Lübke opts for glasses on tour of the House, great. Image Roseneit. Mr Purzer speaking, great. Rotary cutting table. Lübke in Walton. Lübke in conversation with Purzer. Meyer on the cutting table. Meyer and Lahiri in the archive. Rob welcomes Lübke in the screening room. Lübke next to Brown. Sound engineering. Lahiri along with Dr. Wiers and Engelhard. Lahiri speaks interview between Dr. Wiers, Engelhard and Purzer standing: "that these millions of technical details which quite correctly must be processed by A to Z that runs from here so smoothly, that's half a miracle. Anyway, for those who didn't know your operation here. I saw him for the first time today, I was glad that I was here."
02. China report - hate against the United States title: the week in Beijing - image: naval defense gun. Chinese, big ship. Victory celebration in Beijing. Slamming Chinese, screen-filling. Chinese spokesman. Chinese raise fists with Communist greetings. Poster with the message of the launch of the 500 U.S. aircraft. Reader in newspaper poster. Wreckage of a US plane. HO CHI Minh in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Democratic Republic of Viet Nam. Slamming Vietnamese. Children give flowers Ho Chi Minh. African delegation to Mao Tse Tung. Mao, reading, great. Mao in the shirt goes smack. Youth dancing Festival Japanese Chinese friendship. Circus show. Fireworks.
03. Nuremberg: Inventor and novelty trade fair title: the new, the faithful - image: rotating music box. Dancing dolls on record. Baby bed shell. Man sits in front of fireplace with stone a record player. Reciprocally asked cooking pots. Hands fold carrier with wheels apart. Sausage Grill. Electric curly scissors curl hair.
04. Munich: Art and antiques fair old watches. Roll a game clock. Young woman in front of antique furniture. Paintings with religious motives. Painting of Martin Luther. Child sleeps in a baby carriage. Exhibition visitors, half-close. Hand writes in the catalog. Caesar large bust.
05. Wiesbaden: Debutante ball title: do probably bears interest - image: debutantes when setting the hairstyle. Debutantes with crowns, flowers and white dresses get last instructions. Faces of debutantes, great. Hand with long gloves and flowers. Countess forest Lake and Prince Metternich during greeting with a kiss on the hand. Presentation of young debutantes with court curtsey: Margaret Klönne, Clementine Fromm Countess Schack von Wittenau, Sabine. Polonaise and waltz of the girls. Debutantes To give interviews, original sound, big: "Yes, it was a bit exciting at the beginning, which made samples that we had made me a little palpitation of the heart." - "Oh, I think that great this festival, because it's the first Festival, the first really big that I experience." - "I am Very much glad that my parents this way gave me to participate in this ball here." - "I am pleased Very much", to meet the higher society, the aristocracy and everything that entails." - "what you debut?" - "well, is just in the life that I now being the age that is introduced in the company, and on balls, so to speak of marriageable age, will be invited." Young girl and Guy slide down banisters.
06. Hamburg: Hubertus hunting title: hunting through the autumn - image: Hounds. Rider increases on horse. Rider increases on horse. Riders ride behind Pack. Dogs chase through the forest. Riders jump over the obstacles. Rider on mildew in jumping. Horses go on slopes. Riding in the Woods, ZL, dog, ZL, while jumping over moat. The rider on forest swath. Horn-blower to blow the Halali. Rider received oak leaves. Dogs with the Curé.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Engelhard ; Fromm, Sabine ; Ho Chi Minh ; Kaue ; Klönne, Margaret ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Tse Tung, Mao ; Metternich ; Meyer, Carl Walther ; Purzer, Manfred ; Roseneit, Manfred ; Schack von Wittenau, Clementine ; Waldersee ; Wiedmann, Ulrich ; Wiers, Hindericus
Nuremberg ; Munich ; China ; Hamburg ; Wiesbaden ; North Vietnam ; Cologne ; Hanoi ; Beijing
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Interviews ; Hunting, Hunter ; Children ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; News, communications ; Races ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Special reports ; State visits (inside) ; Technology ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Social events ; Currency ; festivals ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Buildings in Australia ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- At our guest Dr, Lahiri at DW camera: Rau, Rieck, Jürgens, Seib, Brandes, Zakariah origin: Archives week in Beijing China-report - hate against United States origin: China again, the faithful inventor and innovation fair art & antiques fair camera: Vlasdeck, Vlasdeck do probably bears interest Wiesbaden: debutante ball camera: strong, basic hunting through the autumn Hubertus hunting camera: Rau, Luppa, Brandes, Rieck, Zaki at the beginning and brand of end of
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 317/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 326/1956
Welt im Film 357/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 921/1967
Opel und andere Wochenschauaufnahmen ( 1926 - 1927)
Treibriemen aus Pappe und Eisen
Welt im Film 295/1951