UFA-Wochenschau 305/1962 30.05.1962
1st Coventry. Consecration of the new Cathedral to the Church. -Div. settings cross front corner of the window of the cathedra., close, Archway, frontal, close, including Elizabeth II and Margaret next to the Earl of Snowdon in the company geistl. Dignitaries upon arrival in front of the Cathedral, Angel statue on wall, close, balloon d. Cathedral, Bishop of Coventry immediately, seitl., big, series (original sound), will close, which königl. Guests (as above) enter Cathedral, Elizabeth turns before ornate Chair, Elizabeth + Margaret standing close, devoutly, various close shots of wall paintings and sculptures, Bishop speaks (interview) at the entrance, brought together community responds (interview), Bishop marked with his Rod cross on floor, Elizabeth and Margaret at the front of the upcoming guests, close, Bishop speaks the words of consecration, it makes the sign of the cross (original sound), Cross before Misty background, halbseitl., close, A few settings. Guests, including v series. Certificate, sitzd., signs close supervisory standing Church guests with leaves in the hands of clergy, Queen.
02. UNITED STATES. Scott Carpenter's around the world in the "Aurora 7" (s. NDW 644). -In addition: Carpenter in world space suit test, C. rises in world space suit from Dolly accompanied by technicians, close, the hand is pressed in the circles of standing around by a comrade, blasted to rocket scaffolding At night, C. enters the elevator of the rocket frame, technician follows, visible, close tracking of the elevator while driving up from bottom, torso and head cover when boarding in capsule, technicians are directives, back an observer, on shirt inscription "go Scott go" wearing, close, start and flight of the rocket, technician of telescope in circles related to C. capsule during the flight, technicians in the laboratory for the air traffic control prior to measuring instruments, e.g. telephoning, capsule and Carpenter in the sea floating, half close, various technicians (including Chinese) on the phone, close map with marked lines and circles across the North Atlantic, with hardly any shoots. Profile of a man before, Carpenter's reception in Grand Turk, short.
03. Freiburg. Gliding champion sheep. Heinz Huth wins competition in the target flying. Athletes rubbing their gliders, Huth on entry in the "old love," at the bow of the aircraft is hook for the wire inserted, hands this close, young woman kissing her husband sitting in the pulpit, close, div. once by Bundeswehr aircraft trailed launching gliders, A few observers, close, aerial of the launch site, div. once. Glider pilots in air, including top recorded before City including, flight recordings city panorama and forested mountains, landing gliders before Cathedral in the background, with rear clamped parachute, close.
04. Dülmen. Wildpferafang in the Mervelder quarry. -Canopy image filling, swivel down on pasture with horses, various settings. Pfohlen, horses, Stallion Pack runs into people-lined arena, head of the animal binds to A few men in white jackets in capturing individual stallions, man with a Tau, close to the burning of the arms, close, stallions run out of arena.
05. Chile. In the character of the World Cup. -(see NDW 644). -Training of the German eleven, Herberger. standing, smiling, big, A few football players at table tennis, playing record, full-screen, play pool, close A few footballers, Saeed stamped postcards, close memory, cartoons of the teilnehmd. Countries, caricature of a Bavarian full Ant with beer and football, stall on road with flags, close, caricatured legs with various Fußballstiefeln, as Abbott div. streetscapes, great place of high-rise buildings framed, including parking lots and monument, various monuments, including the naval hero Arturo Prat, para de (in honor of the new insider monument) the cadets of the Escola Militar (marine parade), etc. Marschierende, full-screen (drums actuality), swing by historical on mod available fire brigade, close, Pres.. Jorge Alessandri in the company immediately, Pres. close,. Standing next to 2 marine captains before the monument base. frontal, close, parade March on gr. Among the spectators Hamilton close, March place, presenting the rifles, 3 cadets with gr. Parade steps turn the gun presents. Cadets past legs come fully into the picture, close A few members of the German football team + Herberger joking with cadets, close. -Some shots in a bar: young band playing a twist, a boy dances with a young barmaid, behind the Chapel and a Spanish folk dance dances a few spectators at table,. -The German football national team trained the direct ball player, Shepherd close, Tilkowsky fends off balls from the gate, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Alessandri, Jorge ; Armstrong-Jones, Anthony ; Carpenter, Scott ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Huth, Heinz ; Margaret von England ; Herberger, Sepp ; Schäfer, Hans ; Tilkowsky
United States ; Dülmen, Germany ; Freiburg ; Santiago ; Chile ; Coventry
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Children ; Aviation ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Musical events ; Parades ; Rockets ; Religious events ; Cities ; Dance ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; People ; Holiday ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m consecration d. new. Cathedral v. Coventry origin: Pathe News US Astronaut Scott Carpenter origin: Metro Lt. gliding Championships, Freibg.
Camera: Rau Dülmener wild horse capture camera: Seib, Rieck Chile World Cup: training souvenirs, Memorial, Cadet parade, night club, training camera: Jürgens, reason, o Connor final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 828/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 661/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 628/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 360/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 719/1963