UFA-Wochenschau 295/1962 21.03.1962
1st Frankfurt. Opening flight of LH to Nigeria (for snow). -Terminal half total behind parked cars in the foreground (one m. snow bed.). -Seebohm rises gangway, waving towards the camera, close the aircraft lifting total.
Nigeria. -Part a Palm tree before Lake of m. rising sun, Seebohm descends waving gangway, half close, native, is welcomed, close, in the dark dancing, close, swivel bar on bus stop waiting native, heads close, face of a black, very good. close, close hands of waiting b. clasping the bar, young Negro based on Sims of a compartment window Chin and looking beyond (seen from the outside), div match and close-ups natives typically roads, including woman next to notes machd. Traffic policemen standing, with him speaking, close, people from stalls on the ground sitting toddler m. doll, close, swinging half-crumbled huts u. before going around indigenous people behind misery huts in the background visible high-rise, high-rise in the rough, oblique from below, half total, Africans against dark background, big, serious something looking at image touch images of Schmidt-Rotluff, Negro, close, 2 and. Exhibition visitors before images and in discussing Negro gesticulating, close, before Darling. Background. German diplomats wife teaches, For what a black man on the piano accompanied (original) black and white children in her ballet school, the children speak. in the district, making movement exercises, rhythmically d. teacher to (o).
Ramadan Festival: Festive clad crowd, including large screens haltd., screen, immediately. -Open car through a crowded street diagonally in the image driving, close, two women in the Group of people slide bead necklaces by the finger. close, obvious crowd kneel to pray, meets loud sounds from original (sound). -Dawn of the Festival month Bairam. -Negro fries great battle beast on the spit, close (before Darling. Hintergrd.), various settings. Brass musicians and einzl. Drummer, playing the "Highlife", various dance single. Dancing on the dance floor, close, gr. and detail.
02. Prince Philip traveled to Peru, Bolivia and Chile. -Philipp in off. Dare m. flag waving group through streets of with jubilant people driving, waving, close, screen, Ph.d. in Gallery, Campo. Head of State sitting, close, folk dances on gr. Place (in the Hintergrd. Crowd), Philip in the car standing + behind the car running from lot, narrow street with signs m. spans the welcome greetings, Philip through narrow road going m. confetti throwing, close, young people going to hint. a road down driving. Car mask dances in Stadium since (as seen from hint.), Philip unt. d. spectators, side. close, face mask, large, honor guard before the monument, close, Philip Unveils monument, part of the monument with inscription, screen (150th anniversary of Chile's independence), the upper part of the monument with the Lions, close.
03. Rome. Jacqueline Kennedy at Pope Johannes XXIII. – Jackie at Begleitg. spiritual dignitaries through Hall, half close, close, place 2 honor guard, hand salute forehead, Jackie, Begleitg. set s in a semicircle to Pope ndr., close.
04. India. Jacqueline at Nehru, 3 honor guard before Darling. Background, close, Jackie last stages gangway descends, dch greeting. Nehru in the midst of standing to half close, close over railing leaning children looking to, Jackie will order chain killed, half close, Jackie m. flowers typically hand, smiling, close (dahint. Viewers), unt. Spectators many kl. Young, violently so, close, Jackie & Nehru with Entourage, clapping girl, close, dch triumph drive. Streets, jublnd. Close to young people.
05. Moscow. Boarding school. Women's day in the Kremlin. -Div. once. Congress Hall inside, various women with speeches, including jg. Girls talking about Khrushchev (original sound), short (hint.ihm the hands by from & applauding) FDJ girl stream happened in rows from the back. the room to front (side); A few present Khrushchev flowers, half-close, while applauding the change seat ends.
06. London. Fashion show for chubby & election of "Miss Molly". -Some thick women, themselves undecided before Windows an "outsize shop" stopping, mannequins in plus sizes, close, thick women try in department store coats, top face part of a PIC. Seller that remains ready, comes a coat in the picture, close. Chubby women beyond their head catwalk, jury quotes, half close, audience at tables, close, such as applause, 'Miss Molly', large, proudly turning.
07. Frankfurt. Slimming Salon. -Swivel wheel the legs (from behind) up, various settings. Women in Jersey at gymnastics of appearance of. Massages on various machines swing through space with several different women, part settings of running machines, girl reading a newspaper m. vibration belt around waist, on bottom Chair seated woman eats unt. violent swings pie, close.
08 Prague. World Championship in figure skating. Pairs free skate siblings Jelinek (winner), applauding Zuschauernenne side. close, Kilius Bäumler plunge after lively start, repeat of bad luck fall at various stages, cancel their free skate. -Freestyle of the new world champion Donald Jackson. Jackson at award ceremony, applaudier audience soloseat. close.
09 Dortmund. The equestrian record high jump. -Div. slow motion shots of jumps over the lone obstacle typically Westfalenhalle. Man when measuring out the rail height. lateral ones. Nah, Jarasinski on Raffaela rips Holm, pioneer, Piero d' Inzeo, disappointed gazing spectator. lateral ones. Nah, d ' Inzeo rips Holm (slow motion). Bacchus at Schockemöhle in slow motion (several spars covered), franca under Schridde, in slow motion, Romanus under Winkler (in slow motion). -Audience applaudierende celebrities, close, Winkler knocks at the neck of the Stallion presentation ceremony.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Johannes XXIII. ; Kennedy, Jacqueline ; Nehru, Indira ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Seebohm ; Inzeo d', Piero ; Jackson, Donald ; Jarasinski, Kurt ; Jelinek, Otto ; Kilius, Marika ; Schockemöhle, Alwin ; Schridde, Hermann ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; close-ups, detail ; Trade, finance ; Children ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; beauty care ; beauty pageants ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Dance ; Technology ; Buildings ; Cultural events ; Art ; Works of art ; Landscapes ; People ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m Lufthansa start after Nigeria city pictures camera: Vlasdeck PR. Philip in South America origin: Pathe news Jaqueline Kennedy in India origin: Indian news int. Women's day in the Kremlin origin: Sovkino choice d. "Miss chubby" England origin: Pathe news slimming camera: basic World Championship in figure skating, Prague: Jelinek's origin: State Kilius/Bäumler origin: State Jackson origin: State horse show Dortmd. Record the horses hochspringen camera: Luppa, final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 81/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 181/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 585/1961
Welt im Bild 61/1953