Welt im Bild 103/1954 15.06.1954
01 June 17 - we remember gravestones of dead of 17 June on the urn cemetery in West Berlin. FLASHBACK: March of the construction workers on the Stalin Allee in East Berlin. Fires. The red flag is taken from the Brandenburg Gate and torn. Russian tanks drive and pelted by people with stones. Shoot tanks. People run away. Verwundeter's houses. Burning high-rise. Scraps of paper turn in the wind.
02. London: birthday parade for Elizabeth II. Elizabeth II. rides followed by Philip from the Buckingham Palace. Queen Mother Elizabeth, Princess Margaret and the children of Charles and Anne ride in horse-drawn carriage. From the balcony of the Buckginhampalastes, Charles and Anne salute with the hand on the head. Elizabeth horse sideways, large. Parading troops of the Bearskin hats. Elizabeth raises his hand in greeting to the CAP. Elizabeth and Philip riding back to the Palace. On the balcony the Royal family.
03. Hamburg: Loading a river motor ship for Nigeria to giant crane depends on the river motor ship Errico and transported on board by freighter to travel to Africa.
04. Japan: Turmoil in Parliament as the session of the Parliament should be extended by 2 days, there was violent riots. Members of the opposition are pushing forward and storming through the rows of seats. Fisticuffs. Man Get up table and will be dragged down.
05. United States: 2 young people with car, 2 missiles mounted on its roof are Jet car. Nozzles are lit with starter. Car drives with Jet Propulsion.
06. Belgian Congo: funeral of Chief Lutunu in honour of the Chief men with guns shooting volleys. Funeral procession. Priest at grave. Coffin is lowered. White lay down wreaths at the grave.
07. Normandy: 10th anniversary of the invasion of Allied representatives of the 3 great powers at ceremony on American military cemetery. President Coty standing in an open car. Coty lays down wreath at Tomb of the unknown soldier. In addition to the crosses of the soldier cemetery blow small flags of the allies.
8 Vienna: Confirmation in St. Stephen's Cathedral swing through St. Stephen's Cathedral. Flowered Coachmen children drive the heads of children at confirmation to the DOM Cardinal Innitzer touched. Drive to the Vienna Prater to the confirmation. Boys and girls eat ice cream. Carousel rotate.
09 Hamburg: 5 international swimming competitions in 4 x 100 m relay layers of women: swimmers in the race. It win the girl from Düsseldorf 98 diving men's: Springer the time under a magnifying glass. Jump of winner Gerhard Pradler / Hamburg. Gerhard Pradler, great. Audience clapping. 4 x 200 m relay crawl gentlemen: Starter is launching pad. Yugoslavia leads, then Leipzig is ahead. The leadership in Sweden goes after the second turn. Large Golden Bowl is presented to the winning team of by Sweden.
10 24-hour race of Le Mans start. Riders run to their car. Advertisement Dunlop on the band and on the race track. Race filmed of race cars. Cornering. Accident cars on the racetrack. 57 car 19 goal. Driving with headlights At night on a wet track. Feet of spectators in the mud. Duel between Ferrari and Jaguar. Car in curve flings on a wet track. Official waving banner. Spectators at track clap with rain hoods on their heads. People umdrängen the winner of Gonzales / Trintignati on Ferrari.
11 Oberhausen: sand track different runners of solo machines. Cornering. Clouds of dust. Start. Standing spectators. Official waving banner. Award ceremony is Kyell Carlson / Sweden, victorious with wreath next to Albin Siegl / Germany, the 2nd.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ali Reza, Abdullah ; Prinz Charles ; Coty, René ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Innitzer ; Margaret von England ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Carlson, Kyell ; Gonzales ; Pradler, Gerhard ; Siegl, Albin ; Trintignati ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Demonstrations ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Parades ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Swimming ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; Deaths, funerals ; diving ; Unrest ; automotive engineering, automotive ; wreath stoppages ; Holiday ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 103/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: June 17 origin: Archive spotlight on Queens parade origin: Pathe news ferry camera: Luppa Japan Parliament origin: Asahi news Jet car origin: African Metro Chief origin: Belgavox invasion origin: Gaumont confirmation camera: Karna sports swimming camera: Luppa Le Mans origin: Pathé journal, Eclair dirt road camera: Stoll final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 677/1963
Welt im Film 162/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 142/1952